Maps that the community would like remade

This thread is for discussion of maps that we would like to have seen remade. Personal opinion - beaver creek, and the pit, the community is lacking fast paced competitive maps that are symmetrical.

But seriously next map pack you guys release. Do a Poll on this website or bungies before you begin work on the next maps. maybe have the top 8 maps of all time and have a poll to decide which ones to port over. just a suggestion.

Standoff, Valhalla, Midship.

Truth be told, I’ve gone off the idea of remakes since Defiant. Exploring a great new map custom-built for Reach is so much better than revisiting an old map you’ve played a thousand times before.

Death Island, Boarding Action, Sandtrap, Danger Canyon, Damnation, Zanzibar, Timberlands, Narrows, etc…

Mostly CE maps.

I would like Beaver Creek and Headlong to be remade along with an original map.

Beaver Creek would look amazing and fit perfectly and could be a combat training outpost on reach to train spartan 2 and 3 before the covenant attacked the planet

Then they could base Headlong after the battle of reach and they are rebuilding a city that had been invaded by the covenant. I just want it to look like Headlong and not New Alexandra.

Would like to see them available for free DLC like Bungie did for the remake of Chill Out.

I’d love to see a Headlong remake. That or Containment. Imagine jetpacking on Headlong or the revenant on Containtment. Sounds like a blast to me!

> I’d love to see a Headlong remake. That or Containment. Imagine jetpacking on Headlong or the revenant on Containtment. Sounds like a blast to me!

Two of the best maps in the halo series right behind Blood Gulch in my opinion

Standoff, Valhalla, Sand Trap

Personaly I would rather see new and original maps that work for the gameplay than older maps, that while they are great, do not work well.

Well all I’m saying is they need to remake Blood Gulch and Headlong for the next halo game and I’ll automatically buy it.

Map that would work well with AAs guys not ones that you like from oher games. They have to play well.

I have a feeling any map remade in Reach will be horribly butchered by the game’s mechanics. Not only the mechanics, however, but also the fact that Bungie won’t be making them (Bungie was always good, IMO, at reimagining their own maps; I don’t trust anybody else to do anything but originals).

That said, I’d like to see these FOR SURE: The Pit, Valhalla, Avalanche, Lockout (IMPORTANT: Original Lockout; vibe and all… No reimaginations, nothing. Just pure Lockout. Snow and all), Guardian.

And it would be nice, but not necessary, to see: Battle Creek, Chill Out, Citadel, Construct, Narrows

This would be, of course, after they fix their current remakes of Ascension and Sanctuary to make them more faithful. The Banshee and Overshield were a large part of Ascension… 1/3rd of the map is missing without it. Sanctuary is missing one whole side of the cliff and some minor details that made a big difference.

As far as Firefight, I’d like to see Windward, Lost Platoon, and Security Zone. I’d admittedly like to see more originals for Firefight.

Damnation, Hang Em High, Prisoner, Battle Creek, Lockout, Midship, Guardian and The Pit. Obviously, these maps can’t all be remade. I also question how well remakes work in Reach.

> Damnation, Hang Em High, Prisoner, Battle Creek, Lockout, Midship, Guardian and The Pit. Obviously, these maps can’t all be remade. I also question how well remakes work in Reach.

Well a couple of those are going to be used in the classic Playlist

I really want a Headlong and Containment remake maybe even a Relic remake

If you can’t make it in Forge, I don’t want it back anyways.

Now different Forge canvases to make a more varied maps visually, hells ya. I’m down for that.

headlong.
backwash.
damnation.
standoff.
the pitt.
midship.
valhalla.
sidewinder/avalanche. lockout.

the pit, construct, gaurdian, lockout, valhalla.

I’ve been crying for an Elongation remake since release. I got some of that with the DMP with condemned. Definitely has the feel. Other than that it would be nice to see:
Turf
Lockout (pure)
Battle Creek
Hang em’ High (tombstone from H2?)

And for the love of God, no Wizard. It would be a disaster in Reach.