Maps not Online?

Alright, so I went to custom games for the first time today. While I was picking a map, I saw 3 maps that weren’t online called Erosion, Impact, and Ravine. Why in the HELL have I never seen them online??? Are they like forge maps or something?

You couldn’t have started them up to answer your own question, instead of walking over to your PC to ask us?

I did start them up…but the thing is 2 of the 3 maps looks like they were made to forge on, but even then they look like playable maps, so why aren’t they even online? Are they like unbalance at the moment or something?

Nobody knows, hence all the other threads on the same topic. I was simply pointing out that it’d be a lot easier to simply check if they’re forge maps than ask the community “if they’re forge maps or something”.

Exactly! Thank you!

I also made a post like this one when I realized this.

Impact looks great for slayer gameplay.

The forge ones also look decent. It would at least be a breath of fresh air instead of the 4 or 5 maps that usually come up:

Abandon
Solace
Haven
Ragnarok
Complex

I am no where near my console at the moment, I was on earlier and really quickly played both of them in like 1 min before I had to go somewhere, I didn’t play 1 of them. Its really dumb how they aren’t online, so basically we are only playing on 10 maps online when there is 13 maps in the game. Its EXACTLY like in Reach when there was that one firefight map called Glacier or something and we weren’t able to play it online until later on

> Exactly! Thank you!
>
> I also made a post like this one when I realized this.
>
> Impact looks great for slayer gameplay.
>
> The forge ones also look decent. It would at least be a breath of fresh air instead of the 4 or 5 maps that usually come up:
>
> Abandon
> Solace
> Haven
> Ragnarok
> Complex

Agreed