Maps not Loading

Starting about 2 weeks ago, any maps that weren’t made in Forge World or weren’t DLC wouldn’t load. Now I can’t load some playlists or any campaign missions. Now I have to take Reach out and put it back in a few times to even be able to play it.

I’ve done some resaerch and the best I can come up with is that it’s caused by being made in Puerta Rico, and that installing Reach onto your Xbox helps. Ofcourse I tried installing it too soon, and it won’t work now. I was wondering if anyone here could help me with this little problem.

One of my friends had this problem, I think your Reach disc might be damaged. You have to find a friend with a working disc, install it on your Xbox, then give that disc back to your friend and then you can use your disc to play Reach, simple as that.

> Starting about 2 weeks ago, any maps that weren’t made in Forge World or weren’t DLC wouldn’t load. Now I can’t load some playlists or any campaign missions. Now I have to take Reach out and put it back in a few times to even be able to play it.
>
> I’ve done some resaerch and the best I can come up with is that it’s caused by being made in Puerta Rico, and that installing Reach onto your Xbox helps. Ofcourse I tried installing it too soon, and it won’t work now. I was wondering if anyone here could help me with this little problem.

One of my friends had this problem, try installing it to your
hdd.

> Starting about 2 weeks ago, any maps that weren’t made in Forge World or weren’t DLC wouldn’t load. Now I can’t load some playlists or any campaign missions. Now I have to take Reach out and put it back in a few times to even be able to play it.
>
> I’ve done some resaerch and the best I can come up with is that it’s caused by being made in Puerta Rico, and that installing Reach onto your Xbox helps. Ofcourse I tried installing it too soon, and it won’t work now. I was wondering if anyone here could help me with this little problem.

Had that with Halo 3. Most likely your disc is cracked,just along in the inside of the disc,near the centre. Should replace it,not borrow a friends copy and install it. I did that with GTA IV and it still didn’t work for me.

Thanks for all the help, I did notice a very small crack on the inner ring of the disc. I figured it wasn’t the cause of my problem as the inner ring of my friends disc is completely smashed and his works fine. Would a place like Gamestop let me trade it in for a working one?

> Thanks for all the help, I did notice a very small crack on the inner ring of the disc. I figured it wasn’t the cause of my problem as the inner ring of my friends disc is completely smashed and his works fine. Would a place like Gamestop let me trade it in for a working one?

The inner ring can be completely smashed and still work as long as cracks didn’t make it to the actual Laser-embedded part of the disc. You could try trading it,I don’t know what will happen,you might aswell try and give it a shot anyways.