Maps in slayer playlist

Dear 343,

Why are there only 5 maps in the slayer rotation? Why is the best map in the game (Truth) not included in the rotation when it was in the beta? What not include all maps for each playlist for variety purposes? I seem to remember all the other halo games having more maps in the slayer rotation at launch.

Sincerely,
A concerned fan

It’s really just a case of it being the launch of the game, Truth will likely be back in the Slayer rotation in the coming weeks.

> 2801346196802333;1:
> Dear 343,
>
> Why are there only 5 maps in the slayer rotation? Why is the best map in the game (Truth) not included in the rotation when it was in the beta? What not include all maps for each playlist for variety purposes? I seem to remember all the other halo games having more maps in the slayer rotation at launch.
>
> Sincerely,
> A concerned fan

because for whatever reason they took the “competitive” route. so truth can only be played as a ctf because it fits that mode best. I too feel like they should have just put all the maps in all the playlist. because eden. is a slayer map in team arena. yet never shows up in normal slayer

Ya. It really makes no sense.

This game desperately needs more playlists if it is going to survive.