Maps From Past Halos That Would Fit H5's Gameplay?

I’m sure a lot of us have noticed how well Truth (AKA H2’s Midship/H3’s Heretic) is designed for Halo 5’s playstyle after playing the Beta, being able to make remarkable use of the thruster packs and clamber ability to reach parts of the map faster and more efficiently. Seeing as how that was a remake of an existing map, what do you think would be a great map that would already fit right in with Halo 5’s gameplay mechanics that is from a previous Halo game? Personally, I think Headlong from Halo 2 would be a great map for Halo 5, even if it has to be Forged.

EDIT: I have more maps I’d like to see after looking at the franchise’s map list.
Arena: Prisoner, Chill Out, Derelict, Battle Creek, Foundation, Ivory Tower, Turf, Gemini, Guardian, High Ground, Snowbound, The Pit, Citadel, Powerhouse, Sword Base
Big Team Battle: Boarding Action, Death Island, Danger Canyon, Infinity, Ice Fields, Colossus, Headlong, Waterworks, Containment, Terminal, Uplift, Sandtrap, Standoff, Avalanche
Breakout: Hang 'Em High
Warzone: Boneyard, Spire

The CE maps that haven’t been remade.

Waterworks!

Spire, for War Zone. Just blew your frikkin mind didn’t I?

> 2533274803493024;4:
> Spire, for War Zone. Just blew your frikkin mind didn’t I?

Absolutely! Would love to see a return of Spire. Also wouldn’t mind seeing Valhalla get remade again.

A spiritual successor to Boarding Action that extends further into the ships, with broken parts of the ships, and allows you to jump from one side to the other with either man cannons or sprint, jump, thruster pack.

One of my issues with the Halo 4 maps was how busy they were, just busy busy and not very well thought out. So far the maps in Halo 5 seem much better, but I wouldn’t mind seeing Valhalla, Waterworks, Avalanche, Sandtrap especially (with newer updated vehicles). Maybe Valhalla has been done one too many times though…

> 2533274803493024;4:
> Spire, for War Zone. Just blew your frikkin mind didn’t I?

I came here to say this, also Hemorrhage.

> 2533274816487930;2:
> The CE maps that haven’t been remade.

Boarding Action

DAMNATION

sandtrap

Boardwalk, or Sword Base.

Lockout

hang’em high remade for breakout

Sword Base would be an awesome remake.

Haven, Adrift, Avalanche or Spire, Blood line,that huge map in CE (it looks similar to infinity) Sandtrap. My ideal remake map pack for halo .

> 2533274835229788;5:
> > 2533274803493024;4:
> > Spire, for War Zone. Just blew your frikkin mind didn’t I?
>
>
> Absolutely! Would love to see a return of Spire. Also wouldn’t mind seeing Valhalla get remade again.

I really hope Valhalla isnt remade. We dont need a repeat of Halo 4’s Valhalla Valhalla Valhalla Exile Valhalla in map rotation…

SANDTRAP!

To me anyway it just seems like a perfect choice for a re-make, considering the scope of the map and how fast paced the game has become. The sand dunes and forerunner structures provide a perfect blend of line of sight options, and the many elevated ledges should work great with ground pounding. The only issue that I can think of is the speed of the Elephants, but that could be bumped up a bit to get up to par with the speed of everything else in the game. I was hoping this would get re-made in Halo 4 but I would be pleasantly surprised to see this in 5 instead.

> 2765826735452486;14:
> hang’em high remade for breakout

Oooh! Definitely see people (including myself) forge Hang 'Em High for Breakout!

> 2533274866723773;15:
> Sword Base would be an awesome remake.

Almost forgot about that one, I loved playing that map on Reach i’d love to see it return. Lots of opportunities for ground post and vertical movement.