maps callouts?

Anyone got a site I can refer to these?

Havn’t got the foggiest idea what your talking about.

Explaine more.

> Havn’t got the foggiest idea what your talking about.
>
> Explaine more.

Callouts for the MM maps of Halo Anv.

Good luck, dude. I posted a thread for about a month on the bnet Reach forums trying to get together a list of callouts for the default Reach maps. It didn’t even get a hot topic and I posted updates in it 20 times. I think there’s very little interest in trying to strategize if you’re searching alone.

OT: I did end up finding a few YouTube videos for default maps. You could try that. I’ll throw out the ones I remember from Beaver Creek in Halo 2:

Top Red/Blue base
Red/Blue Door
Rockets
Top Arch
Under Arch
OS
Shotty
Red/Blue jump
Red/blue ramp

It’d be nice if this thread developed into a callout list. Bring callouts back to random games! I feel like I’m talking to ghosts out there…

> Good luck, dude. I posted a thread for about a month on the bnet Reach forums trying to get together a list of callouts for the default Reach maps. It didn’t even get a hot topic and I posted updates in it 20 times. I think there’s very little interest in trying to strategize if you’re searching alone.
>
> OT: I did end up finding a few YouTube videos for default maps. You could try that. I’ll throw out the ones I remember from Beaver Creek in Halo 2:
>
> Top Red/Blue base
> Red/Blue Door
> Rockets
> Top Arch
> Under Arch
> OS
> Shotty
> Red/Blue jump
> Red/blue ramp
>
> It’d be nice if this thread developed into a callout list. Bring callouts back to random games! I feel like I’m talking to ghosts out there…

Well I posted this thread in the MLG forums too. Me and my friends want to be able to communicate with each-other without having to readjust when an official callout list is made.

If you play with friends often, I would just come up with whatever works best for you guys.

> 2533274837211432;6:
> If you play with friends often, I would just come up with whatever works best for you guys.

That’s awesome if you are lucky enough to have friends who are into Halo but not all of us do. Most of my friends are still in bed at the time of day I like to play. :stuck_out_tongue:

Best thing to do is to Youtube or Google a few places for the callouts or even ask your friends to teach you. There’s bound to be one or two that know callouts