Maps based off of the campaign please!!!

Exactly what the topic says. Maps like Meridian, Argent Moon, Sanghelios, or even Genesis would make fine additions! Maps that are based off of the settings in the campaign. Specifically designed to cater the gameplay. NO COPY AND PASTE WHAT SO EVER PLEASE

You all have to remember there are things called map packs. I’m sure we’ll see them after January’s update

you do realize this is why Reach got such bad feedback right?

That was done in Reach and the forums were filled with the tears of the haters.

How about, if anything, maps based off the older games campaigns when there were actually amazingly built maps? They only sort of did that with the warzone map: spire/halo 1 cartographer

> 2533274954997146;5:
> How about, if anything, maps based off the older games campaigns when there were actually amazingly built maps? They only sort of did that with the warzone map: spire/halo 1 cartographer

That is the best map

> 2533274881937413;2:
> You all have to remember there are things called map packs. I’m sure we’ll see them after January’s update

What? Every Dlc up until June 2016 will be free, so no map packs

Reach was criticized for copy/pasting campaign zones into multiplayer maps, and now people are asking for it. Great.

> 2533274830444029;8:
> Reach was criticized for copy/pasting campaign zones into multiplayer maps, and now people are asking for it. Great.

Not everyone is a Democrat and not everyone is a Republican.
Same thing applies here. There are different groups of people that are for using maps based on Campaign missions while there’s another group that are against it.

Okay i should probably elaborate more on what I meant. Maps that are based off of the settings in the campaign. Specifically designed to cater the gameplay. NO COPY AND PASTE WHAT SO EVER PLEASE