Mappacks recuired for Halo3 rumble pit!!?

I am thinking of buying myself some gold and play Halo to warm up before the release of Halo 4. But I’m not sure if it’s worth the money, I will sooner buy a year gold membership. I have sold my Halo3 Mythic Disc, only have my original Halo3 disc left. I so want to play rumble pit. I have all mappacks except for the Mythic || (2). Now I need your help! What is recuired in order to play on this certant playlist? Can I possibly play without it?
I’m thankful for all answers.

Pinksundevv

Rumble Pit & Social Slayer are the only two playlists in Halo 3 which don’t have DLC requirements.

Remember though, the Heroic Map Pack is free!

Not true, RumblePit does indeed require the map packs, Which is why i was required to wait untuil my friend dropped by with the Mythic disk.

I may add however, that LoneWolves (Ranked Rumble Pit) Does not require any maps to play.)

> Rumble Pit & Social Slayer are the only two playlists in Halo 3 which don’t have DLC requirements.
>
> Remember though, the Heroic Map Pack is free!

Rumble Pit for halo 3 does need the DLC. Got on for the first time in H3 matchmaking and looked at the choices, and saw ‘All DLC Required’ on Rumble Pit

> > Rumble Pit & Social Slayer are the only two playlists in Halo 3 which don’t have DLC requirements.
> >
> > Remember though, the Heroic Map Pack is free!
>
> Rumble Pit for halo 3 does need the DLC. Got on for the first time in H3 matchmaking and looked at the choices, and saw ‘All DLC Required’ on Rumble Pit

Apologies, Lone Wolves & Rumble Pit confusion there.