Map variety problem?

Hello Halo 5 Players and 343i!

Remember when Halo 5 first launched, there were 2 maps that were made in forge called Pegasus and Orion? (these were also in the beta) If so, then you’re like me. Where did these maps go in matchmaking? It is still there when you setup a custom game, but rarely you get to play them in matchmaking. I know that there is alot of maps today but these 2 maps were really fun to play on, especially Orion where everyone is risking their score in slayer to get that Damage Boost near the lift. 343, can you fix the matchmaking system so that we can play on these 2 maps once again? Not only these 2 maps, but some original breakout maps are not seeing the light of day like Crossfire from the Halo 5 beta.

Does anyone else experiencing this issue?
Thanks in advance,
SuperFlight Recon and SuperFlight89

Still available on custom game, but I think Pegasus is only playable on Slayer, especially FFA. Orion gone.

> 2535456165221911;2:
> Still available on custom game, but I think Pegasus is only playable on Slayer, especially FFA. Orion gone.

There’s a very rare chance that it will show up on Slayer for me, The map did show up per 4 matches in back 2 back FFA. But I still don’t know why did 343 remove Orion from the matchmaking list.

I’ve seen Pegasus a couple of times while playing SWAT