Map Tours to be shown starting Tuesday

Link

Guided tours of all 10 multiplayer maps will start tomorrow and run bi-weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

New Map Tomorrow. Ragnarok on Thursday.

Of all 10 maps, eh? Thanks, Goat! This should be interesting…

While this is awesome, why is 343i showing every map pre-release? There won’t be much a surprise with multiplayer.

Thanks, Goatee.

Cool. So, let’s see.

Ragnarok, Exile, Solace, Complex, Adrift, Longbow, Haven, and three so-far-unknown maps? Cool.

Will they also show the forge map they showed at RTX?

By bi-weekly do you mean twice a week or once every two weeks? Thanks Goat!

> By bi-weekly do you mean twice a week or once every two weeks? Thanks Goat!

Twice a week, every Tuesday and Thursday.

Cool can’t wait to check the new map out tomorrow. I would also like to get a better look at the layout of complex.

Excellent! Something more to keep us occupied until November 6th.

> > By bi-weekly do you mean twice a week or once every two weeks? Thanks Goat!
>
> Twice a week, every Tuesday and Thursday.

Brill, thanks.

> Cool. So, let’s see.
>
> Ragnarok, Exile, Solace, Complex, Adrift, Longbow, Haven, and three so-far-unknown maps? Cool.
>
> Will they also show the forge map they showed at RTX?

No. Their are 3 unknown multiplayer maps and 3 Forge purpose maps. So 6 maps total.

> > > By bi-weekly do you mean twice a week or once every two weeks? Thanks Goat!
> >
> > Twice a week, every Tuesday and Thursday.
>
> Brill, thanks.

Combine that with a bulletin every Wednesday and a H4:FUD episode every Friday, were gonna be set for the month :smiley:

Sweet, now I have something to look forward to every weekday.

Monday: RvB
Tuesday: Halo 4 Tour
Wednesday: Weekly Bulletin
Thursday: Halo 4 Tour
Friday: Forward Unto Dawn

:slight_smile:

This is really cool. But we already know 7 maps, so there’s only really 3 more to see.

> > Cool. So, let’s see.
> >
> > Ragnarok, Exile, Solace, Complex, Adrift, Longbow, Haven, and three so-far-unknown maps? Cool.
> >
> > Will they also show the forge map they showed at RTX?
>
> No. Their are 3 unknown multiplayer maps and 3 Forge purpose maps. So 6 maps total.

So we have ten MP maps and three Forge maps?
Plus nine maps in the future? Nice.

> This is really cool. But we already know 7 maps, so there’s only really 3 more to see.

3 maps and 2 forge pallets.

Kinda wish they wouldn’t show all the maps before release. Regardless, I’ll watch them anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Lots of info for the coming month, Fantastic!

> Kinda wish they wouldn’t show all the maps before release. Regardless, I’ll watch them anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re a true fan indeed. :slight_smile:

Bi-weekly of all maps? Sweet!

We have what, 5 weeks until Halo 4? Thats 2 per week, they could reveal the 10 multiplayer maps in that time. Maybe sqeeze the 3 forge maps in something like a forge focused bulletin.
Things are looking bright for multiplyer lovers. I’ll focus on the multiplayer now. I’m officially dark on campaign. (Lets see how long that lasts, lol)