Map testers needed!

Greetings, fellow forum goers!

I have just recently created two maps for an infection gametype as sort of a campaign (meaning a string of maps) game.

NOTE: FORGE ISLAND REQUIRED FOR BOTH MAPS.

The first map seems to be a well known one, and I take no credit whatsoever for the creation of it. Edited, of course. Put more into it, moved a few things, etc. etc. The second, however, is completely of my own creation. Feedback on both is appreciated.

The first map is small, and works well with anywhere from 8-16 players, with 4 players starting as zombies. This map needs no testing, as good feedback has come in from different angles.

The second map is where I need testers. It’s a simple bridge payed out along a 10x2 “Wall: Coliseum” rectangle area. Since it’s quite large, 12-16 players is recommended. Again four players start off as zombies.

The gametype I’ve made specifically designed for this “campaign” hasn’t been commented on that much. So feedback will be appreciated with that as well.

If you’d like to help me test my map, or have any questions, comments, or concerns, please send me a message online, (my gamertag is the same as my username: xSergeant Zimx ) or leave a message below.