Map specific-achievements?

For some reason me and my friends are able to get map-specific achievements that we do not have the maps for. This is confusing me. Why? I thought they were map-specific.

Another thing is that some of the achievements I have completed in Matchmaking, but I’m not getting the achievement. It’s almost as annoying as the “If They Came to Hear Me Beg” achievement. For example, “From Hell’s Heart” is not unlocking. People have stuck me a lot of times but quite a lot of times I have killed them by walking close enough to them when the sticky grenade exploded.

I think from hell’s heart has to be done on an anniversary map, and for that oen to work NOBODY can hit the person who stuck you. If someone shot them once when you kill them with their grenade it won’t work. I was with a team last week and we went through the impossible or unlikely achievements and got them one by one. Dive bomber, from hell’s heart, stick it to the man! among a few to mention we did all on anniversary maps. You might want to try doing the same.

> I think from hell’s heart has to be done on an anniversary map, and for that oen to work NOBODY can hit the person who stuck you. If someone shot them once when you kill them with their grenade it won’t work. I was with a team last week and we went through the impossible or unlikely achievements and got them one by one. Dive bomber, from hell’s heart, stick it to the man! among a few to mention we did all on anniversary maps. You might want to try doing the same.

Thanks, man. But yes, I did try to get the achievement on an Anniversary map. However, most likely the person who I killed when I got stuck by a sticky grenade was hit by other opponents before being killed. What do you mean team? Boosting? lol. Yeah, I’d try to do the same but I can’t find a team. None of my friends own or will play Anniversary/Anniversary Reach with or without me.

Last weekend me and some people I met here came together and got a bunch of achievements, like Dive bomber. I had no idea it had to be a back smack while jetpacking, I always thought I had to jetpack as high as I could go then drop down and assassinate someone. These achieements are really unclear about what it is you need to do. But now with the consolidation getting achievements when you’re not with friends is going to be next to impossible. I wonder if they thought of this.