MAP ROTATIONS. WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

In Halo 4 we had one of the greatest multiplayer maps of all time Haven. (opinion)

That map being recreated for Halo 5. I was beyond excited to replay on a old map favorite of mine.

And it wasn’t just until 10/2/2016 I finally got to play on it. After all the Slayer, and FFA matches I played in, I finally got to play in it a MONTH later.

–The same issues were with all the other new maps that they added (not as bad however). – I’m really feeling they should bring back a map voting system for Halo 6. And instead of playing the same 3 favorite maps over and over, they actually make the map rotations better.

I just think they need to implement a new map voting system with a larger rotation.

Thoughts?

It isn’t even in arena only FFA, Slayer, Doubles and SWAT.

> 2533274848011469;2:
> It isn’t even in arena only FFA, Slayer, Doubles and SWAT.

Arena also means Slayer. Halo 5’s lovely competitive gameplay.

> 2533274870389366;3:
> > 2533274848011469;2:
> > It isn’t even in arena only FFA, Slayer, Doubles and SWAT.
>
>
> Arena also means Slayer. Halo 5’s lovely competitive gameplay.

No it doesn’t check out the fall season list of maps Mercy isn’t there.

I’ve never seen it.

> 2533274848011469;4:
> > 2533274870389366;3:
> > > 2533274848011469;2:
> > > It isn’t even in arena only FFA, Slayer, Doubles and SWAT.
> >
> >
> > Arena also means Slayer. Halo 5’s lovely competitive gameplay.
>
>
> No it doesn’t check out the fall season list of maps Mercy isn’t there.

Okay, dude… 4v4 slayer, that’s one of them I’m talking about.

I much prefer map rotation- though I preferred it went through a setlist. I hate comparing games to other games, but Battlefield has the perfect setup for me. JIP that guarantees you will not get a JIP match again if you stay with the lobby. The lobby shows you what gametype is on what map next, and refreshes and rebalances every game.

I love it.

> 2533274803493024;7:
> I much prefer map rotation- though I preferred it went through a setlist. I hate comparing games to other games, but Battlefield has the perfect setup for me. JIP that guarantees you will not get a JIP match again if you stay with the lobby. The lobby shows you what gametype is on what map next, and refreshes and rebalances every game.
>
> I love it.

I just wish the map rotations in the game gave us more of a selection. Especially due to how many Slayer maps we have for Halo 5.

I also love the Battlefield set up. Definitely one of my favorites.

Too bad we can’t have some things set up with just servers, where you play on whichever map you want for the time. And when you get bored of it, just go to another server to find a different map you want to play on. The joys of having a PC with Team Fortress 2 lol

I wish veto would come back. I remember a while back I got recurve on btb 3 times in a row. Anyways someone mentioned a roulette style voting system where you vote on maps, but the most voted just gets a bigger chunk of the wheel instead of going straight to that map. Voting itself was a problem cuz you end up playing the same thing over and over again anyway, but I think that system would be more fair

I know the Halo elitists are going to hop on me for this but I honestly think a COD like system would be good. What I mean by that, is a voting system where after a map is voted in, you won’t be able to vote for the map again until after one game passes and you get lucky enough for it to be a selection. I really liked this sytem but the same maps still got picked quite a bit so a solution would be to make it unpickable for two-three games after you pick it, or make the chances to get it as low as possible for the next few games.

I don’t know how programming and coding works but this seems like a good system that will make it so bad maps aren’t played several times in a row, as well as favorites.

> 2533274870389366;6:
> > 2533274848011469;4:
> > > 2533274870389366;3:
> > > > 2533274848011469;2:
> > > > It isn’t even in arena only FFA, Slayer, Doubles and SWAT.
> > >
> > >
> > > Arena also means Slayer. Halo 5’s lovely competitive gameplay.
> >
> >
> > No it doesn’t check out the fall season list of maps Mercy isn’t there.
>
>
> Okay, dude… 4v4 slayer, that’s one of them I’m talking about.

I am not trying to be a -Yoink- or anything just trying to point out the only thing I disagree with in your post because Team Arena has dumb rotation it is the same maps since January.

> 2535406272231884;10:
> I know the Halo elitists are going to hop on me for this but I honestly think a COD like system would be good. What I mean by that, is a voting system where after a map is voted in, you won’t be able to vote for the map again until after one game passes and you get lucky enough for it to be a selection. I really liked this sytem but the same maps still got picked quite a bit so a solution would be to make it unpickable for two-three games after you pick it, or make the chances to get it as low as possible for the next few games.
>
> I don’t know how programming and coding works but this seems like a good system that will make it so bad maps aren’t played several times in a row, as well as favorites.

That’s honestly one of the best ideas I’ve heard. CoD does have one of the greatest map voting systems I’ve ever seen in a video game.