Map remakes: YOUR wish-list

It seems like Valhalla is the only remake in Halo4, but if there was going to be a remake map-pack, what would you include in it? Heck, what price would you put the pack at (Microsoft points)? Tell me your thoughts and what maps you think should be included in a future map-pack!

Personally I would like to see Waterworks. The full map is perfect for BTB. Also, with the forging methods we have available, it would be easy to cut the map in half to make a solid 4v4 or 5v5 map that could support objective and slayer.

every map from all the previous halo games should be in every halo game. there is and never will be a reason not to have more options.

Honestly, I’d like to see a remake of Anchor 9/Unanchored. It was one of the few good maps in Reach, and now that we’ve got Impact, it could actually be in space!

Definitely Guardian

-Bradley

> It seems like Valhalla is the only remake in Halo4, but if there was going to be a remake map-pack, what would you include in it? Heck, what price would you put the pack at (Microsoft points)? Tell me your thoughts and what maps you think should be included in a future map-pack!

Uplift from Halo 2 Vista! Honestly it is the best halo map I have EVER played. Look it up. :slight_smile:

Double post.

Multiplayer Map Remakes: Waterworks. Burial Mounds. Zanzibar/Last Resort. Colossus. Containment or Sidewinder. Standoff. Isolation.

Forge Map Remakes: Sandbox. And Forge World from Reach, but cut into 3 or more smaller maps, each with different environments, such as snow, derert/mountain/volcanic, and grassy fields, and different pallets.

Valhalla.

Well, that’s me happy. :slight_smile:

I wanted to see Vahalla return and it did.

I think Sandtrap would be cool too. CTF was super fun on that map.

My map pack would include:

-Last Resort
-Guardian
-Waterworks
-Highlands (From Reach; this map was actually some of the most fun I’ve had in recent Halo history)

I put 4 because lately Halo has been doing 3 map, map packs.

Most games I see do 4-5 for most of their map packs. Would be nice to see that same amount in a Halo map pack =]

Colossus, Containment, District, Terminal, Turf, and Waterworks.

Terminal, SandTrap, Turf, and Sandbox.

We have forge, so what could we build in it?

None. I much prefer new maps.

Sand trap
guardian

My favorite!

Waterworks and The Pit. Oh yeah!

Relic
Terminal
Turf
The Pit
Lockout

Waterworks

In order of how much I want them back: