Map remakes in halo 5

I want blood gulch and sidewinder to make a comeback in halo 5 those 2 were the best maps ever

I wouldn’t hold your breath but it would be great if they did. I don’t play custom games anymore really (unfortunately) but I’d bet my -Yoink- that someone has forged a remake of both those and many more of the old maps, we already see some of them

It would be nice to have either a proper in studio remake or a remake playlist for the forge maps.

Yes, I’m waiting on a remake playlist for the forge maps too, though there’s a good chance we’ll never see that happen. If you wanna check out Blood Gulch, Coagulation, or Sidewinder, feel free to download from this thread.

> 2535431451480924;3:
> It would be nice to have either a proper in studio remake or a remake playlist for the forge maps.

Exactly

Pit and Guardian remodeled for H5 abilities plz.

I feel Coagulation could be a solid Warzone map. Have the two bases on it originally be Armories/Garages, have the cores in the Mountains to the side of those, then where the Rocket Launcher used to be could be some Fortress/Monument. However, I believe the map would have to be stretched out a little more to have some space between the armories and monument/fortress.

I would love to see The Cage/Uncaged and Countdown from Reach remade for Halo 5. I feel like those two maps would mesh well with H5’s abilities (and they would be tons of fun to play Infection on).

Avalanche still holds my greatest Halo memories.

> 2533275013544907;6:
> Pit and Guardian remodeled for H5 abilities plz.

YES

> 2533274976607648;9:
> Avalanche still holds my greatest Halo memories.

How could I forget avalanche

I think a lot of the maps are going to return after more forge blocks show up…I think they might open up more of some of the forge canvases too.

Also Ascension, Lockout/Blackout, Hang 'Em High.

For me I want the freezing wet and dry plains custom kinda thing…where both bases is at one of the plains and the fortress is the wet plain you know…warzone kind of map

Guardian and Construct