Map Packs: Noble vs Defiant

I see a lot of regret on the boards about purchasing DLC because players can’t use it. Tossing that aside, anyone have an opinion on which one is better?

Assuming I have an iche to get one, does anyone know if the maps can be forged and played by my whole party as a Custom Game that I host without everyone having to purchase it?

Thanks!

I find noble to be better. Neither can be found unless you have 1 in a million luck. And in customs everyone has to have the DLC to play the DLC

i liked the defiant map pack better,but was kinda stupid to waste money on them and not be able to play them ,oh well though,i have just learned to buy dlc that is for single player only mainly forza 4 dlc right now

I prefer the Noble maps. Anchor 9 is hands down my favorite map in the game.

Why not have both? :3 I like Highlands that one is my favorite o.o

Noble is better just because it has Breakpoint. One of the better if not one of the best Big Halo maps. Tempest is also pretty good, but Anchor 9 just plays terrible…

Condemned is a fine map, but it’s too big for 4v4 and too small for 8v8, 6v6 would be best, but there is no slayer/objective playlist with that. Unearthed is a great Firefight map and Highlands just plays really bad.

> Noble is better just <mark>because it has Breakpoint</mark>. One of the better if not one of the best Big Halo maps. Tempest is also pretty good, but Anchor 9 just plays terrible…
>
> Condemned is a fine map, but it’s too big for 4v4 and too small for 8v8, 6v6 would be best, but there is no slayer/objective playlist with that. Unearthed is a great Firefight map and Highlands just plays really bad.

Invasion on Breakpoint…please… ;_;

Hmm visually I liked Defiant, but I like playing Nobel maps.

Thanks for all the good advise guys. The reason I’m choosing one is because I got 800msp for Christmas & I have absolutely nothing else to spend it on.

Looks like most people seem to prefer Noble, so I’ll probably go with that one for now.

Thanks!

Message me on live. I have all the map packs and I’m looking for other people around (30-40) that either have all or some of them as well. Hope to hear back.