Map Pack Release Q's

When is the scheduled time for it to be released. If somebody could give me a heads up and 343’s time zone, it would be much appreciated.

These kinds of things (DLC) usually arrive 2 AM Pacific time, 3 AM Mountain, 4 AM Central, 5 AM East.

It could be 3 am, but either way…it’s overnight. Sometimes things can get delayed a bit, so don’t flip out if it doesn’t show up right at one of those times. If you bought the map pass, I believe it will even be placed in your download queue so you can start downloading as soon as you turn on your xbox.

If not, you’ll be able to buy them from the marketplace. Do not go to the marketplace if you already bought the pass though, it will charge you again.

> These kinds of things (DLC) usually arrive 2 AM Pacific time, 3 AM Mountain, 4 AM Central, 5 AM East.
>
> Thanks for the time info.
>
> It could be 3 am, but either way…it’s overnight. Sometimes things can get delayed a bit, so don’t flip out if it doesn’t show up right at one of those times. If you bought the map pass, I believe it will even be placed in your download queue so you can start downloading as soon as you turn on your xbox.
>
> Understandable. Interesting they can stick it in your queue straight out. Boy they really want us to download them aye.
>
> If not, you’ll be able to buy them from the marketplace. Do not go to the marketplace if you already bought the pass though, it will charge you again.
>
> This I read up on lol. In game menu or nowhere. Thanks for the info again.

5 am