Map Pack Question

When will the War Games map pack go off the marketplace? (Someone should create a Questions thread. I didn’t see one.)

The Map Pass is already available in the marketplace.

> LINK
> The War Games Map Pass that we noted comes in the Limited Edition of Halo 4 is just what it sounds like – a season pass with a fancy name. Sold separately, the War Games Map Pass runs $25 (2,000 MS Points) and grants access to three multiplayer map packs scheduled for December, February and April: Crimson, Majestic and Castle. This is a 15 percent discount if bought individually at retail price.
>
> Crimson, set to launch in December, includes Wreckage, Harvest and Shatter maps. Majestic includes Landfall, Monolith and Skyline, and is set to launch in February. Castle has Daybreak, Outcast and Perdition, set for April.
>
> The War Games Map Pass also includes two in-game helmets and a unique emblem.

Not what I was asking, but thank you for the response. I am asking when it will be removed from the marketplace. Or will it be removed?

Do they ever remove map packs? You can still go on the marketplace and download Halo 3 map packs… so I dont think they will removes these ones.

> Not what I was asking, but thank you for the response. I am asking when it will be removed from the marketplace. Or will it be removed?

What? Why would they remove it?

It’s there for everyone to get.

^^ Im sayin…

think we will get forge matchamking before the map packs

to try and answer your question. itll probably be either a bit after the first or second map pack comes out.

> > Not what I was asking, but thank you for the response. I am asking when it will be removed from the marketplace. Or will it be removed?
>
> What? Why would they remove it?
>
> It’s there for everyone to get.

im pretty sure they would remove it so that people would have to buy the map packs separately. since the pack is a discount on all of them and some people might not want all three of them. also making the helmets and emblem exclusives.

They won’t go off the marketplace.

Season passes usually never get removed, only time I have seen one get removed was after the last DLC came out. But there is no definite answer.

> think we will get forge matchamking before the map packs

I think they looked at the map pack sales of Reach and saw how bad they were and decided it must be forge maps fault. No, it was because Reach was a horrible game.

Sadly I doubt they will ever add forge maps to matchmaking.

It will probably go on sale before it gets removed…but I dont see why MS would want to remove it, even if they know forcing people to buy the Packs separately will cost more, its still a large amount of MSP they can get for a single sale so will just keep it on there

Not sure why this needs to answered, or even asked, why does it matter when it comes off…you either buy the pass, dont buy the pass or have it from the LE