Map Pack Problems

Hello, i’m asking a question on behalf of my friend. Lately, when we play zombies or firefight doubles, the new anniversary maps show up in the voting lobby, and we vote for them. But there is always a load failure and he sometimes drops out of the lobby if too many new maps are voted for in a row. He has downloaded the map pack from the original code he got from the box, and the maps show up in the map selection screen, but when he tries to load them he gets a “Player failed to load content” message. Can anyone give any advice about this problem? I’d like to play the new maps with him, and I don’t want him to have wasted his money. Thanks.

Two things he can try. Make sure that the disc is clean and has very little scratches. Scratches and fingerprints cause a load failure. If that does not work, delete the map-pack and redownload the maps.

> Two things he can try. Make sure that the disc is clean and has very little scratches. Scratches and fingerprints cause a load failure. If that does not work, delete the map-pack and redownload the maps.

This^^
If that dosent help then try the stuff in the link posted by Bungie.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=30956