Map Pack 1

everything on this forum is too down beat so i thought id ask a simple question… WHO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FIRST MAP PACK!!!
i personaly am so excited for it, not as excited as i was for the H3 ones but i was young then but i think 343 are going to do realy well with it, what do you guys think?
also anyone got a link to the concept pics?

Same i am hoping one map is a old remake

> Same i am hoping one map is a old remake

They’ve already previewed the maps. No remakes.

Any vids of the maps other than concept art?

Only if it has forge world or a requiem equivalent.

Yeap I’m pretty excited about the new maps coming out. Will be a nice change up.

remember all the pass is for the ‘first’ 3 map packs, i reckon theres going to be more than 3 so dont loose hope

I can’t wait for it, i cant wait for all three!

Lockout!!!

cant wait for the classic map packs…

lockout/zanzibar/bloodgultch.

I’m cautiously optimistic. Even if the maps are nice I’m not going to be happy if there’s no way to play on them reliably, which is what they did to Reach.

> cant wait for the classic map packs…
>
> lockout/zanzibar/bloodgultch.

there arent any are there?

> cant wait for the classic map packs…
>
> lockout/zanzibar/bloodgultch.

There’s a good chance they’ll decide a lot of the old maps aren’t well suited for Halo 4’s additions such as armor abilities, sprint, and so on.

I hope that the maps have a ok amount of forge objects. I’m talking about scenery objects. A higher crate limit, some covenant objects, some USNC objects from spartan ops/campaign, and unique map specific objects.

I’m looking forward to it, but I’m more excited about the second map pack because of Skyline. I don’t know, something about an industrial nighttime city map sounds really beautiful and different from previous Halo maps.

I personally would love to see the original Blood Gulch back, although i know it’s not going to happen, i think it would be cool as a penguin on the North Pole,

I know Coagulation and Heamorrage are re-makes, but i still love the original!!

I want to see Guardian and The Pit make a comeback.