Map options..a variety, please

Honestly, this is getting stupid. Playing today, one time we had a choice of two maps (out of three), everyone elected to vote on a new set - and we got another lot - same problem - only two map choices out of three. How hard is it to offer three distinct map options?

…and while we’re at it, how about less flogging of these new maps? Half the time all we get are a choice of these new community made maps or one of the ‘classics’.

Lastly… while I’m venting… I’m getting sick and tired of people voting for maps (Boardwalk springs to mind) or game type (Slayer Pro) and then bailing on the game and leaving their team mates in the lurch. If you vote for it, you should be forced to play the -Yoinking!- map.

Today I ended up on the wrong side of 1-on-3 on Treasury (not a fan) - yet I get penalised if I leave…

> Honestly, this is getting stupid. Playing today, one time we had a choice of two maps (out of three), everyone elected to vote on a new set - and we got another lot - same problem - only two map choices out of three. How hard is it to offer three distinct map options?
>
> …and while we’re at it, how about less flogging of these new maps? Half the time all we get are a choice of these new community made maps or one of the ‘classics’.
>
> Lastly… while I’m venting… I’m getting sick and tired of people voting for maps (Boardwalk springs to mind) or game type (Slayer Pro) and then bailing on the game and leaving their team mates in the lurch. If you vote for it, you should be forced to play the -Yoinking!- map.
>
> Today I ended up on the wrong side of 1-on-3 on Treasury (not a fan) - yet I get penalised if I leave…

oh i know! ive seen the same map featured 3 different times in 1 voting session. who comes up with this crap anyways? surely they can make it so its 3 different maps EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I third this. The voting option is completely stupid when your options look like this.

Personally I would like the Halo 3 voting option back. That way there it would look like the playlists weren’t as bad as they were, with the maps and gametypes. Just a simple veto the first option to get your game.

> I third this. The voting option is completely stupid when your options look like this.

i remember one time i was playing team objective, and we voted ‘none of the above’. after we passed that vote i said ‘ANYTHING BUT HEMORRHAGE! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE!’

guess what happened.

all 3 choices were hemorrhage.

facepalm.

> > I third this. The voting option is completely stupid when your options look like this.
>
> i remember one time i was playing team objective, and we voted ‘none of the above’. after we passed that vote i said ‘ANYTHING BUT HEMORRHAGE! PLEASE! FOR THE LOVE!’
>
> guess what happened.
>
> all 3 choices were hemorrhage.
>
> facepalm.

How do you have all 3 voting options as Hemorrhage?