Map movement.

How do you guys move around the map? Is it a good idea to rarely sprint and walk around the map? I don’t know why but I struggle with map movement in this game.

I prefer to drive vehicles. But seriously, you should probably sprint, unless your shields are down.

Boost-slide, Thrust clambers, Crouch jumps and Stabilize jumps…

Sprinting… generally short bursts along with boost-slide jumps. Keeps your speed and momentum up with your weapon raised. Great to lay on the pressure…

You get a feel for when and when not to sprint the more you play.

I usually sprint to help my team, but if im getting pooped on I slow the pace and try to get kills from far away.

the risk at walking is that someone will sprint up behind you and assassinate you.But if you are good at whats around you then thats not much of an issue.

> 2533274882393953;1:
> How do you guys move around the map? Is it a good idea to rarely sprint and walk around the map? I don’t know why but I struggle with map movement in this game.

Depends on the map. They are all a bit different. I spring when I want to cover a vast distance, when I need to get somewhere quickly (and am either confident I’m safe or don’t care if I’m spotted), to keep the pressure on an area, or to ditch out on occasion. Crouch walking or using advanced sensors (in wz) can help you remain undetected.

I only sprint in certain situations. My default speed is to walk. It just feels right walking.

Full shields always sprinting, boost slide into any room or around corners. This usually gives you a slight advantage as your a smaller lower and faster target than usual. Also almost always stabilize jump so if your caught of guard your already aiming down sights.