Map help

There’s a green tinge to my map and it comes from everywhere, where or what is it and how do I get rid of it. No its not a filter it just that I added a few blocks on my map and now there’s random green shading everywhere.

Is the map your making or editing on Parralax?

> 2533274859431030;2:
> Is the map your making or editing on Parralax?

No its on alpine, my map is called green run if you want to check it out. You’ll notice the green ting on most surfaces. But I just don’t know where its coming from.

well im not sure if what Im talking about still happens or if it occurs on all the canvas maps. When your forging there are sorta gray/transparent boxes and pillars that show the edge of the map and when I was making a map on parralax they turned to a green/purple color at certain angles causeing some strange light effects on the shiny objects. The way I sorta fixed it was by placing a white light near/around the border box things. Hopefully this all makes sense lol

> 2533274859431030;4:
> well im not sure if what Im talking about still happens or if it occurs on all the canvas maps. When your forging there are sorta gray/transparent boxes and pillars that show the edge of the map and when I was making a map on parralax they turned to a green/purple color at certain angles causeing some strange light effects on the shiny objects. The way I sorta fixed it was by placing a white light near/around the border box things. Hopefully this all makes sense lol

Thanks man I’ll try it!