Map Feedback - Viral (Remade from Halo CE Campaign)

Remember that mission in CE. 343 Guilty Spark. You know the one where the first time playing…you enter a cutscene and witness Pvt. Jenkins death on camera?

Remember that very room where you had that first fight with the flood?

Well that is what this is.

Me and The Psycho Duck remade that very room with detail to make it feel like CE.

Map Trailer

Map Fileset with Screenshots

[Flood Horde Gametype Download](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=20621353&player=Nova Spartan X)

[Viral Download](http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=20622228&player=Nova Spartan X)

Now Viral only works for Infection which is new to me since I am a competitive forger.I want some feedback and please be nice about it. I still think the gametype needs alittle tweaking. But overall this is that very room you fight the flood in that very first time.

Also with the gametype there are 2 loadouts for the humans.

1: Has an AR and Magnum with 1 grenade.

2: Has a Shotgun with 1 Grenade.

Alpha Flood take 2 sword slashes to kill (Yes it works)

Infected take 3 sword slashes.

You probably want to play it with 8-12 people with the zombie count being 1/3rd of the player count. If 1/3rd doesnt work if the numbe is uneven…make it the greatest number closest to 1/3rd.

So guys, what do you think? :slight_smile:

(Be nice)

I really love the concept of this map and I think it looks like a sick remake. I’m downloading it now and can’t wait to see it. While I like the idea of the infection gametype for this I can’t really see it being used for anything else based on the lack of cover. But still looks like it’ll be fun =]

> I really love the concept of this map and I think it looks like a sick remake. I’m downloading it now and can’t wait to see it. While I like the idea of the infection gametype for this I can’t really see it being used for anything else based on the lack of cover. But still looks like it’ll be fun =]

The entire point of it was for the infetion gametype also I didnt even make it compatible with other gametypes anyway.

It looks great! I love the trailer, and that was one of my favorite parts of CE. I have downloaded it.

Also there is an impromptu WCCN playdate set for Friday in memory of Ninja Orca, if you haven’t seen the thread yet you should post there and recommend your map. It might be a good place to try and test it out with a good group.

If you can’t make it, is it alright if I recommend it? It looks like a lot of fun to me.

> It looks great! I love the trailer, and that was one of my favorite parts of CE. I have downloaded it.
>
> Also there is an impromptu WCCN playdate set for Friday in memory of Ninja Orca, if you haven’t seen the thread yet you should post there and recommend your map. It might be a good place to try and test it out with a good group.
>
> If you can’t make it, is it alright if I recommend it? It looks like a lot of fun to me.

Sure. Ill try to make it :slight_smile:

-Stupid double post-

Here is the Forgehub thread.