Map control and Mantis

There have been several clues to the Mantis being in War Games, Enough for me to determine that it is not just Campaign useable. With the mantis reminding me alot of the ‘‘Silverback’’ from GOW3 i can see games in Halo still being determined by map control.

With its thin legs I feel like I could just push it over.

could be a game play Mechanic, Its probably fast, but easily Destroyable, Also less of a target when smaller

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Shoot it in it’s protruding -Yoink!-.

I’ll laugh if it can Armor Lock.

I hope the other new vehicle will be a Forerunner one.

Get a female mantis to consume it,

And i wonder if it its able to be hijacked, maybe not as easy like u might need yourself and a friend then , maybe in order to get enemy pilot out :confused: idk

Atleast we got guns

> I hope the other new vehicle will be a Forerunner one.

Forerunner over Falcon?

Mantis control would be no different than other vehicle control.

Om nom nom. Wonder if it´ll have rocket launchers or merely a chaingun for balancing.

Is the mantis the one completely new vehicle they’ve referenced? If so, that’s too bad. The only pure cooperative vehicle is the warthog and I was hoping there’d be a second. Not like the specter but something that requires at least two people and some sort of teamwork mechanic.

And yes, a co-operative Vehicle would´ve been better. Since we already got Ghosts, Banshess and Tanks/Wraiths for those whom feel like ownin’ alone.

> > I hope the other new vehicle will be a Forerunner one.
>
> Forerunner over Falcon?

Of course I want a badass self-assembling vehicle over a flying triple kill. Falcon is not a new vehicle though.

> > > I hope the other new vehicle will be a Forerunner one.
> >
> > Forerunner over Falcon?
>
> Of course I want a badass self-assembling vehicle over a flying triple kill. Falcon is not a new vehicle though.

Forerunner motorcycle please! X}