Map callouts

Just looking for a breakdown of map callouts while bored at work. I know you can see the callouts in game but any pictorials that I could see would be great. Thanks in advance. H

Listen for the com chatter. Spartans in matches will announce call out spots.

Yeah I know about the com chatter but I was hoping somebody constructed a pic layout of each maps callouts so I can look them over while not playing.

Bump

> 2533274809787821;2:
> Listen for the com chatter. Spartans in matches will announce call out spots.

This^. I was trying to tell my teammates where this guy was at last night when I hear an AI call the location Tower 1. Pretty cool.

Same boat, bored at work anyone work up something like this yet!?

Bump

This is the first game where I honestly haven’t had to look where the spots are due to the fact that the game will just let everybody know.

The maps are so small, you really don’t need callouts.

> 2533274826432269;10:
> The maps are so small, you really don’t need callouts.

Lol, I don’t know why you posted here, the guy wants callouts and you jumped on his forum post to say “you don’t need that”. This has opened you up for some ridicule…There is a reason you are only Gold I, and it is very likely not just your poor individual performance, callouts are amazing if you have teammates who listen and use them.

> 2533274808468825;8:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/CompetitiveHalo/comments/3qsxju/all_of_the_halo_5_maps_with_call_outs_free_enjoy/

This is awesome, nice find.

Its too early for callouts for me, im still trying to get a feel of the maps and a sense of familiarity.