Many things?

Let’s get started. How do you think halo 4 will feel? Somewhere between reach & 3 or 2. How do you feel about the removal of elite gameplay. I would also like to add , what is up with the armor sound effects! Sounds like Section 8 the game if you ever played it. Did they go to far with that? That just doesn’t feel like Halo to me. Also clan support? Curious. Like how you see an emblem for the teams on gameplay videos. 1 mor thing I would also like to add. The Halo 4 console does not come with FOTUS armor skin. It comes with the actual armor. So many people made that mistake. Would you get the console for what reason? Will it depend on how cool the armor looks? I would like to apologize if you find something wrong with my writing. I don’t care what you think about my Writing because I’m not trying. As long as you can understand it , then it doesn’t matter.

I feel like it will play like Halo 4. Its different compare to the rest.

-It will feel like Reach sped up slightly.

-So long as the Elites are replaced with another character with the same jump hight and and hitboxes as Spartans it should be fine. It’s a shame to see them go and I wonder how this will effect the Machinima Community and Red vs Blue.

-Armour sound effects feel too prominent and ‘clinky’.

-Clan support is fine. It couldn’t hurt and seems to have no negative effects.

-Overall Halo4 seems too clean and metallic. Bring back the colour and splendour of the earlier Halos and get rid of the modern grey metallic corridor crap. (Although a few grey maps will be accepted).

Halo4 will feel amazing !

Elite gameplay always bothered me.

I love the sounds in the game so far.

I was under the impression that they would not be giving anyone the chance to obtain armor that others would’nt have the chance to obtain, so buying the console for FOTUS armor seems crazy, because im sure you can earn it in the game.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Remember on halo reach limited edition you got elite officer armor. I don’t remember anyone being able to earn that.

> I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Remember on halo reach limited edition you got elite officer armor. I don’t remember anyone being able to earn that.

yeah but unlike Bungie, 343i annouced that they would’nt be giving people armor that everyone could’nt eventually own. Worst case senario it becomes dlc.

It’s the fastest Halo yet, placing it ahead of Halo 2/3. And I really love the new sounds, it’s like you’re really in the armor. I can live without the Elites. And I love the maps shown so far, they’re much more colorfull than Reach maps.

Maybe your right. But thinking about it from a business point of view, then it’s about giving someone more of a reason to buy their product.

> Maybe your right. But thinking about it from a business point of view, then it’s about giving someone more of a reason to buy their product.

You really think there are people out there who will pay $400 for an exclusive day one armor ? Who am I kidding, there are probably tons a morons out there who have already locked pre orders for such.

As long as I have my ODST helmet I wont need any fancy exclusives.

Oh! I would also like to add it’s exclusive content. Everyone has a chance to buy/unlock it. Im sure what they meant was nothing like recon in halo 3.