Mantle symbol in Halo 2

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I noticed something new to me a few days ago. I was watching a Halo 2 video when I noticed the symbol used for the Mantle emblem in Halo 5 on “The Great Journey.” It’s in the back of the holding cells where the Hunters and Elites are trapped right before you speak with Johnson. I took a screenshot but can’t post it here. The video was using classic graphics, so not sure if it will be there in Anniversary graphics. Thought it was pretty cool to see it. That got me thinking, was this the first instance of the emblem in one of the games?

Man you’ve been catching a lot lately. Good find!

> 2533274841925847;2:
> Man you’ve been catching a lot lately. Good find!

I’m hoping this continues because it’s so satisfying finding something new in a game you think you know inside and out!

Of love to see that pic, and also love to play h2 again lol

Im pretty sure the logo you saw was the mantle of responsibility. Ive seen it too. The reclaimer logo looks different.
You can also find it in the multiplayer maps ascension and hang em high.
Cortana wears the mantle of responsibility logo as a sort of necklace in halo 5

> 2535409981991379;5:
> Im pretty sure the logo you saw was the mantle of responsibility. Ive seen it too. The reclaimer logo looks different.
> You can also find it in the multiplayer maps ascension and hang em high.
> Cortana wears the mantle of responsibility logo as a sort of necklace in halo 5

Yeah, you’re right. I couldn’t remember what it was called and edited it earlier but forgot to change it when I did. It’s the same as the emblem you get for reaching 152 in Halo 5. Edited the title and first post.