Mantis too weak for Req 7

I feel like the mantis is way too weak to be a req 7. 2 shots from a tank finish it off and those come out at req 6. I think they are too weak in general but they are definitely too weak for a level 7 req. What does everyone else think?

Based on what I’ve seen, it looks weak. I have only used a mantis twice in warzone though so I don’t have much personal experience.

Their shields don’t last nearly as long as in Halo 4 and just some pestering BR fire can kill them in a few hits.

I only used it a couple times and felt like I was a walking tin can.

> 2533274792410782;3:
> Their shields don’t last nearly as long as in Halo 4 and just some pestering BR fire can kill them in a few hits.

Yea I noticed that too… BR > mantis lol

I always try too shoot from a longer distance because of the weak shields…

It is weak because it is a support vehicles.
It’s supposed to support other vehicles by covering them.
The scorpion can take…what? 4-6 Rocket shots?
The mantis is NOT designed to do this.
It is suppose to support tanks and warthogs.

All vehicles in this game are somewhat weak and require proper ground support from the team. I would only spawn a Mantis if I had teammates with a mic willing to protect me. Same with a tank. With a few surrounding players, a mantis can wreck.

The Mantis is a glass canon. Its firepower makes up for its fragility – a turret and missiles that track the target? What other vehicle has that? I’ve lost more than a few Scorpions in a couple minutes because an enemy sneaked on me before I found any teammate to operate the turret and give me some support. At least the Mantis doesn’t need so much support, it’s more self-reliable. You can even stomp enemies that get too close to try to down you.

I have platinum CSR in Team Arena and Slayer, but for some reason I’m not very good in Warzone. But recently, I practically won a very close match for my team and one of the main reasons was the Mantis. I killed 8 bosses in the game (only one was legendary), half of them with the Mantis.