Mantis should be able to dash forward.

With how useless the mantis is in halo 5 I feel as though it should at least have some form of dodging… there are thrusters on it including the obvious one between its legs. What’s the point of it if we can’t use it? I think a good way to make the majors better is give it the ability to dash forward like a wraith. That way it can cover some ground and splatter people. What are your guys thoughts?

If its useless to you, you are probably using it wrong. Try assisting your team with it. Like a big spartan. If no team is around… Chill till a squad takes point.

I think the gungoose is more OP than the mantis

its lock on to air takes far too long to ever lock even if you manage to keep it centred on a dodging banshee the fact it is dodging just turns the lock off even if the banshee dodged into a wall and went no where.

Mantis needs a jet pack.

It should be able to sprint, fly, and ground pound. Should function just like an exo-suit over the Spartan’s exo-suit.

Could you imagine hearing the ground pound charging noise, looking up, and a -Yoinking!- MANTIS is flying in at you?

Lol boost? The thing would just tip over.

Forget that I wanna see the mantis sprinting.

Actually that sounds horrifying

The Mantis needs to not be in Halo… corniest human vehicle they could’ve come up with.

> 2533275012929540;7:
> Forget that I wanna see the mantis sprinting.
>
>
> Actually that sounds horrifying

I’d like to see a sprint on it, even if it’s limited like a wraith boost.

> 2533274821761464;5:
> It should be able to sprint, fly, and ground pound. Should function just like an exo-suit over the Spartan’s exo-suit.
>
> Could you imagine hearing the ground pound charging noise, looking up, and a -Yoinking!- MANTIS is flying in at you?

That would be terrible.

> 2533274808386392;10:
> > 2533274821761464;5:
> > It should be able to sprint, fly, and ground pound. Should function just like an exo-suit over the Spartan’s exo-suit.
> >
> > Could you imagine hearing the ground pound charging noise, looking up, and a -Yoinking!- MANTIS is flying in at you?
>
>
> That would be terrible.

I think you misspelled “super special mega awesome”

> 2533274821761464;11:
> > 2533274808386392;10:
> > > 2533274821761464;5:
> > > It should be able to sprint, fly, and ground pound. Should function just like an exo-suit over the Spartan’s exo-suit.
> > >
> > > Could you imagine hearing the ground pound charging noise, looking up, and a -Yoinking!- MANTIS is flying in at you?
> >
> >
> > That would be terrible.
>
>
> I think you misspelled “super special mega awesome”

More like silly and overpowered!

I rather have another “melee” action added to it. Like being able to kick Spartans (like a football), that’d be hilarious and useful. I’d use it more than the current stomping action it has.