Mantis one shot by scorpion

So I finally got the mantis REQ cert and on my next warzone game on Battle of Noxus I use it. So I’m just chilling playing safe, took a few dmr shots but not got any visibible damage whatsoever, and was hiding with full shields shooting at the warden.

Then a scorpion cross maps me and one shots my mantis, it just ragdolls like it gives up (Event happens 13 second in)

Like what?

The scorpion is way under rated. In the right hands, it racks up the kills. Sorry about your mantis.

Right about the scorpion being underrated.

Personally I think the mantis needs a buff, its just not that good. Both weapons are horrible inaccurate and don’t deal that much damage.

You may be right, but in WZ least night a spartan in a mantis got onto an enemy occupied spire and was just carving up fools.

> 2533274824175624;4:
> Personally I think the mantis needs a buff, its just not that good. Both weapons are horrible inaccurate and don’t deal that much damage.

Yes I hope it does get a buff. the only mantis that’s any good is the oni.

the mantis totally garbage in Warzone, the spaws are too chaotic and it’s just too easy to board

on the other hand, it’s killer at the end of Warzone Assault matches

I hate trying for mantis commendations. The omi variant is good but the others seem pathetic.

I kind of wish there was an upgraded version of the Mantis (like the Oni version) that had a gauss arm instead of a chaingun or missile launcher. Would definitely make that version of the Mantis a bigger threat (although, it’s not really meant to be a full on assault vehicle, but rather a support platform).

> 2533274965578975;6:
> > 2533274824175624;4:
> > Personally I think the mantis needs a buff, its just not that good. Both weapons are horrible inaccurate and don’t deal that much damage.
>
>
> Yes I hope it does get a buff. the only mantis that’s any good is the oni.

Agreed. The Mantis doesn’t strike any sort of fear. Heck, you can kill a Mantis with a sniper rifle.

> 2533274977530102;9:
> I kind of wish there was an upgraded version of the Mantis (like the Oni version) that had a gauss arm instead of a chaingun or missile launcher. Would definitely make that version of the Mantis a bigger threat (although, it’s not really meant to be a full on assault vehicle, but rather a support platform).

An “Apollo” Mantis would be equipped with a Selene’s Lance and the new 3-barrel burst-shot SRS99 turret.

A “Zeus” Mantis would be equipped with a Gauss cannon and 3-round Whiplash!

Of course, I’m a mad engineer. I have no hypothesis, I just want to build glorious machines of war!

What, did you think your scorpion had any chance against 66 tons of straight up, HE spewin’, dee-vine intervention?!

> 2533274975064639;12:
> What, did you think your scorpion had any chance against 66 tons of straight up, HE spewin’, dee-vine intervention?!

I regret playing warzone, I regret picking my mantis…

Could of been and Oni Scorpion. Those have an upgraded cannon.

> 2603643534597848;11:
> > 2533274977530102;9:
> > I kind of wish there was an upgraded version of the Mantis (like the Oni version) that had a gauss arm instead of a chaingun or missile launcher. Would definitely make that version of the Mantis a bigger threat (although, it’s not really meant to be a full on assault vehicle, but rather a support platform).
>
>
> An “Apollo” Mantis would be equipped with a Selene’s Lance and the new 3-barrel burst-shot SRS99 turret.
>
> A “Zeus” Mantis would be equipped with a Gauss cannon and 6-round Whiplash!
>
> Of course, I’m a mad engineer. I have no hypothesis, I just want to build glorious machines of war!

Ok, we need both of these right now.