Mantis glitched

Hey guys
anybody else bothered by the Mantis being hijacked from the front and the spartan showing up on the back?

halo 4 the mantis could not be hijacked from the front
knowing this might be a balancing thing as the mantis has stronger variants
but its rather annoying being able to spawn a mantis and having it hijacked by the first player just running up to it.

its bad enough being one hit with the mantis by a scorpion tank which only costs 6 REQ points
but being able to get hijacked from the front is just stupid
owel i hope this gets patched soon

> 2533274809004230;1:
> Hey guys
> anybody else bothered by the Mantis being hijacked from the front and the spartan showing up on the back?
>
> halo 4 the mantis could not be hijacked from the front
> knowing this might be a balancing thing as the mantis has stronger variants
> but its rather annoying being able to spawn a mantis and having it hijacked by the first player just running up to it.
>
> its bad enough being one hit with the mantis by a scorpion tank which only costs 6 REQ points
> but being able to get hijacked from the front is just stupid
> owel i hope this gets patched soon

Since when was the mantis able to be hijacked?
I’ve never seen any ‘heavy’ vehicles hijacked (scorpion, wraith, mantis)
Is that a thing? All 3 can be boarded and have grenades planted…

WOW… so the mantis is like the mongoose where people can hijack it easily? That’s pretty cool imo.

> 2535432638042346;3:
> WOW… so the mantis is like the mongoose where people can hijack it easily? That’s pretty cool imo.

You can’t hijack a mantis.
You can board it…but not hijack.

boarding is what i meant used to the word hijacking

> 2533274924290830;2:
> > 2533274809004230;1:
> > Hey guys
> > anybody else bothered by the Mantis being hijacked from the front and the spartan showing up on the back?
> >
> > halo 4 the mantis could not be hijacked from the front
> > knowing this might be a balancing thing as the mantis has stronger variants
> > but its rather annoying being able to spawn a mantis and having it hijacked by the first player just running up to it.
> >
> > its bad enough being one hit with the mantis by a scorpion tank which only costs 6 REQ points
> > but being able to get hijacked from the front is just stupid
> > owel i hope this gets patched soon
>
>
> Since when was the mantis able to be hijacked?
> I’ve never seen any ‘heavy’ vehicles hijacked (scorpion, wraith, mantis)
> Is that a thing? All 3 can be boarded and have grenades planted…

Heavy vehicles have been hi-jackable since Halo 2…

Flimsy vehicle and one that can be boarded so easily. So not worth 8 reqs in warzone. I see why no one uses it in long drawn-out matches. And I play warzone frequently.

I used my legendary Maris on battle of noch. Within fifteen seconds, someone ran up to my front and destroyed my mantis with a grenade. I didn’t kill a single person with it. Don’t use mantises, sell them.op

> 2535428233889996;8:
> I used my legendary Maris on battle of noch. Within fifteen seconds, someone ran up to my front and destroyed my mantis with a grenade. I didn’t kill a single person with it. Don’t use mantises, sell them.op

Please don’t revive very old posts thanks :slight_smile: