Mantis For Heavies ONLY

Im thinking it should and probably is only in the Heavies game type–

Not sure if this has already been a topic

Do you agree. ???

Should be in 4v4

I have no idea what is a Mintas.

If you are referring to Mantis, then yes it could be possible that it is only Heavy BTB.

> Im thinking it should and probably is only in the Heavies game type–
>
> Not sure if this has already been a topic
>
>
>
> Do you agree. ???

Why? I think it could be in all of the game types exept for flood and free for all.
I hope its in Juggernaut

> Should be in 4v4

1v1 only

It really should be in Heavies only.

For instance…

Regular version of Ragnarok should contain Banshee, Hog, 2 Goose, and a Ghost at each base and maybe a ghost at the center open side. \

Heavies Ragnarok should have Mantis, Banshee, Gauss Hog, and Ghost at each base and a tank over at center open side.

> > Should be in 4v4
>
> 1v1 only

And available as personal ordinance, so everyone can get it whenever they want!

I don’t think it’s that OP, and hopefully heavies doesn’t return.

For once I don’t care if there are hundreds of vechicles in standard matchmaking.

I’ll have a plasma pistol spawning loadout made specifically for taking down Mechs, Ghosts, Tanks, Etc.

It’s probably just in Double Team.

J/k. I do actually have a feeling it’s default in 4v4 / 8v8 on Ragnarok though.

It’ll likely be in Heavies only, and perhaps a Mechwarrior gametype.

Clan Wolf vs. Jade Falcons, amirite?

> For once I don’t care if there are hundreds of vechicles in standard matchmaking.
>
> I’ll have a plasma pistol spawning loadout made specifically for taking down Mechs, Ghosts, Tanks, Etc.

This is why we cant have nice things

Eh, I would say most of the very lethal vehicles like tanks, mantis, banshee should be relegated to heavies, BTB slayer, or be neutral like the Banshee on Sandtrap having to many 1 person death machines on both sides tends to not do great things for Objective play.

Warthogs/Falcons/Mongoose/Ghosts for symmetrical BTB objectives while you can throw in more Assault focused vehicles in asymmetric or slayer gametypes.

For example I like how on Avalanche would vehicle compositions would change depending on whether it was it was symmetrical gametype or asymmetrical as attacking sides would get more transport/team based vehicles ideal for objectives(Warthog/Hornet) while the other team would get vehicles meant primarily for slaying(Chopper/Banshee) and I thought it worked out pretty well.

It was a mess in Reach having objectives full of tanks and banshees not conducive to objective. Removing tanks from Hemorrhage/Paradiso Flag/Assault/etc would make them both much more bearable.

As for the Mantis itself I feel it will likely not have to be ONLY in Heavies, it is an awesome vehicle but I hope 343 takes it in moderation and not throw it in everywhere because it is a cool new thing. Bungie did the same thing with the Spartan Laser which would have been much better in moderation. Valhalla would probably have been one of my all time favorites had a more sensible Rocket launcher been placed on the hill or if Sandtrap’s Rocket to laser ratio was flipped with gimme rockets and a neutral laser rather than LAZARZ EVRYWERE.

No! The Mantis isn’t THAT powerful. Heavies will make it rare which will be sad.

Heavies only? Disagree.

I would agree to put it in heavies only. That thing just seems way to powerful for a 4v4.
But in a 8v8 heavies game I think it could really work out. Also maybe in some other special game types, but I would definitely exclude it from 4v4. That’s just my opinion though.

> > For once I don’t care if there are hundreds of vechicles in standard matchmaking.
> >
> > I’ll have a plasma pistol spawning loadout made specifically for taking down Mechs, Ghosts, Tanks, Etc.
>
> This is why we cant have nice things

LOL good point : D

Although I would like wait and see if the Mantis is truly OP or not. I’m not saying it is but you never know huh.

I say Mantis for Regular BTB

Disagree. If we can have a Banshee or a Wraith/Scorpion in regular btb, we should have the Mantis too.

It seems like its just a bit stronger than a Spartan in terms of health(unless I missed something while glimpsing at the new Valhalla), so it wont be to hard to take down, but in the time that it’s alive it will be the God of war, death, and destruction.

I disagree, the mantis shouldn’t be exclusive to a gametype.