man I really want the new map pack now...

So I recently played a game the other night with people who actually had the defiant map pack early and even saw the acheivement and now I am really wishing I had it especially after seeing the trailers and everything. who else can’t wait?

no one really?

Everyone is too busy trying to see if they can get one of the codes. I don’t blame them. I would try, but I highly doubt there are any that aren’t taken.

Good Luck man on the codes the maps are fun.

> Everyone is too busy trying to see if they can get one of the codes. I don’t blame them. I would try, but I highly doubt there are any that aren’t taken.

I managed to get one despite that I was linked to the codes from the Halo Reach Forum on B.net.

You lucky sly dog. ; ) Oh well, at least I won’t be paying for this map pack thanks to Bing! rewards.

i gave up. untill i fugured out the question marks were either 3 or 4, there were 4 pages in the post. i was putting in the whole alphabet, -Yoink!-. oh well, its just 10$ right?

i would rather not buy the map pack until 343 does something about patching the game. the kill times are too long and the bloom does not work properly. ill definitely get it after that though :smiley: condemnation looks cool

q

> i would rather not buy the map pack until 343 does something about patching the game. the kill times are too long and the bloom does not work properly. ill definitely get it after that though :smiley: condemnation looks cool

qft

Yep, I have my patience hat on even tho I played with some of the lovely CL’s and Waypointers last night… I’m super excited about Highlands especially after one of the CLs was kind enough to give me a walkthrough-talkthrough last night (damn him!).

Fingers, toes and any other crossable body parts crossed for any other early code releases, but I’ll be happy whenever I get my new maps - its my wing-guys I miss! :smiley:

You’re not alone, mio.

> q
>
> > i would rather not buy the map pack until 343 does something about patching the game. the kill times are too long and the bloom does not work properly. ill definitely get it after that though :smiley: condemnation looks cool
>
> qft

qft x 2