Making a New Game

Congrats, “Competitive Gamers/ TRUE Halo fans”, you win! 343i is going to completely scrap the build they’ve been working on for a couple years just made just so that you can have the game you wanted!

The game will be Halo 2, exactly! If they change anything, after all, it will be a failure. Do you want a new story? They have added extra text boxes to the bottom of the screen, so you can imagine that they are talking through an entirely different story!

Oh, wait, they changed something then. Better scrap that one too.

Seriously, Waypoint community? Is this what you want in a video game?

P.S.

Adding a couple weapons doesn’t count as making it a new game.

Wait, what?

I am a true Halo fan and I am against another Halo2/3.

This thread is useless.

Guys, be respectful.

Secondly, i must point something out. They are worried. I cant blame them after what happened to reach. Reach had potential to be the best game in the series by far, but it was made badly.

Had those changes been implemented right, the reach we know today would have been then next halo 3. Had that happened, Halo 4 would be being praised right now rather than hated.

The people on the forums are worried that, if the changes are implemented badly, that the game will be another reach disaster. I disagree with them, but i can see what they are coming from.

The reasons they want another halo 2/3, is becasue those games were developed well. They were made perfectly, really. Halo 2 couldnt have been devoloped better if they tried. The people just want the game to be made properly. I know thats not what they say, but that is what they mean.

Lets give them a break and agree to disagree shall we?

Silent

(Sarcastic) OMG I knew they were making Halo 2 Anniversary!

> I am a true Halo fan and I am against another Halo2/3.

0_0 WOW… I don’t think you can be. I like Reach, but i like the others just the same.

I just want Halo 4 already.

> > I am a true Halo fan and I am against another Halo2/3.
>
> 0_0 WOW… I don’t think you can be. I like Reach, but i like the others just the same.

I like all Halos too. But I don’t want to buy another game that’s just going to be the same thing with different skins wrapped around the design and weapons.

Here’s a shocker, despite the fact that Reach is my favourite Halo (along with ODST) when it was first announced I didn’t care. I just thought it was going to be another Halo 3. But my mind changed when I saw further gameplay videos that showed the differences and extra gameplay variety we could do.

Currently that’s happening with Halo 4. From what’s been revealed I’m not that interested. Maybe it will change once we get official gameplay videos, but currently it’s just another Halo 2/3.

If they were going to make another Halo2/3 …I would suggest that they dont redo the campaign but just the multiplayer with updated grpahics…and make it an XBLA game.

YES! I ALWAYS WANTED TO BUY OLDER HALO TITLE AT FULL PRICE ONCE AGAIN!