Makes me want to fight the Banished in a FPS

The Banished are so much cooler than the Prometheans but also feel unlike any other faction we’ve seen! Yeah they consist of primarily Brutes but having Elites sprinkled in make them all the more…unique? It’s odd because it’s essentially the same units we’ve seen in the Covenant but done with such diversity. I love the Banished. I sincerely hope we see them in Halo 6!!!

343i should never have made the move to a full on Forerunner faction in the new trilogy. Fighting a splinter faction / Covenant whom couldn’t accept the truth would have been better. So yeah, bring on a true Halo with the Banished.

> 2533274829381386;1:
> The Banished are so much cooler than the Prometheans but also feel unlike any other faction we’ve seen! Yeah they consist of primarily Brutes but having Elites sprinkled in make them all the more…unique? It’s odd because it’s essentially the same units we’ve seen in the Covenant but done with such diversity. I love the Banished. I sincerely hope we see them in Halo 6!!!

It’s practically confirmed that they will make an appearance in H6, they will most likely replace the storm faction covenant which just got obliterated in H5.

> 2533274904261244;2:
> 343i should never have made the move to a full on Forerunner faction in the new trilogy. Fighting a splinter faction / Covenant whom couldn’t accept the truth would have been better. So yeah, bring on a true Halo with the Banished.

Meh. It’s nice to have something new but the designs for Prometheans have just been terrible for the get go.

• Crawlers hitboxes are weird and most times when you shoot them and miss their head, their head ends up flinching into the ground or other geometry, forcing you to wait. This is the case for Halo 4 and Halo 5. - The Knights were just different looking Elites in Halo 4 which teleported when you started shooting them. Now they are handled as small mini bosses which in most cases are just glitchy. You’re meant to shoot their armpits (ayy) and then either pop their head or shoot/hit them in the back but in most cases the animation for a headshot will glitch out and you’re forced to run behind them which is normally suicide in Firefight. - Watchers somehow became harder to hit in Halo 5. I can shoot them for a while and get zero hitmarkers and just take far too much damage. - Soldiers took the Promethean Knights from Halo 4 and fixed absolutely nothing. There is nothing unique about them compared to Elites apart from the fact they teleport non-stop without a cooldown. - All Promethean enemies also have very little damage feedback, meaning you can never tell if you’re hitting them or doing significant damage compared to Elites which have shields for example.It’s sad that we’re going to have to go back to the drawing board for the third game in a row when Bungie nailed the Covenant in their first attempts minus Brutes which were promptly fixed up in Halo 3.