Make warzone turbo PERMANENT

Regular warzone is such toilet now. Turbo is actually a more “balanced” warzone. One reason quitting is so out of control is because games can snow ball to one side way to easy. It’s quit lame how your team quits out at a drop of a hat as soon as they realize the other team has players at higher reqs. The only clear solution is making turbo permanent.

Agreed, and even Mythic Warzone Firefight should be a permanent playlist too, so players like me can effectively grind for REQ unlocks (gold packs) at a much faster pace… :slight_smile:

Yes I don’t understand why turbo keeps coming and going. We don’t have the numbers, but it appears as if turbo is the most popular out of the Warzone modes.

It’s the best way to play warzone. At least then when my team starts quitting out I have access to my higher level reqs so I can still defend myself and mount some what of an offense.

I agree and I think they should also give us Warzone Firefight Turbo because why not

It would be nice.

Especially since most of the 12 man warzone team players have gotten their money back for their game purchase and quit playing halo. Warlords is dead every time it comes out.

Turbo is oddly the most balanced warzone mode.

I dont know why they can’t do a timed req build, same principle as turbo but slowed way down. Just a regular warzone where all players on both teams are at the same req level. That would be fun.

> 2533274816788253;4:
> It’s the best way to play warzone. At least then when my team starts quitting out I have access to my higher level reqs so I can still defend myself and mount some what of an offense.

Being triple capped isn’t so bad when you can pull snipes and tanks to defend. Makes for a much more pleasant game even when on the losing side.

Ive said it many times the biggest problem with warzone is the game is only fun if you’re winning. Btb and arena are not like that. It’s purely because of the req snowball.

> 2533274904158628;5:
> I agree and I think they should also give us Warzone Firefight Turbo because why not

That’d be living the dream.

Agreed 100%, TC I can only bring myself to play *maybe 2-3 games of regular Warzone now because it’s just not as fun as WZ Turbo.

yea people doesnt leave turbo as much as people do in regular wz matches
i waste my time and -Yoink- trying to win when i check the scoreboard why we are still losing we are 5 players less

Alternatively, they could find a way to worm Warzone into the Custom Games section of things. The benefits?

> People want to play a party of 12 vs a party of 12 on a whim, they can.
> People want to play Turbo whenever they want, they can.
> People want to play Warzone Superfiesta, they can.
> People want to play with no REQs period but have a BR/AR start, they can.
> People are still expending their REQs (sans that last option), and so thus are still buying packs. Thus, 343 and Microsoft still get something from the deal.

Everybody wins.

I’d be inclined to agree but only if they upped the req points reward so that It’s harder to use all your reqs so fast

Honestly, they shouldn’t take away playlists. I loaded Reach today, just to see the game, and there were so so so many playlists in that game. Even Halo 4 had a lot of playlists. Halo 3 did too, along with Halo 2. They really need to have a social rumble pit, and more game types in the playlists and more maps!!! But yes, they need to have turbo back!

Bring back warzone turbo!

Do it! Do it now! What are you waiting for?

> 2533274852373759;12:
> I’d be inclined to agree but only if they upped the req points reward so that It’s harder to use all your reqs so fast

That would be my only concern too. We’d need at least a few packs a day to keep up with the req demand.

Otherwise that, I miss turbo so… :’(

They should put warlods better every weekend or return warzone of 12 and now

I like WZ turbo, but I don’t think it should be permanent. Instead, I think Warzone could be tweaked to give a temporary REQ level boost to core defenders. Then, once they have pushed back and capped a base, their REQ level goes back to whatever it was.

Of all the Warzone playlists, Turbo is probably my favorite. And I agree, it’s definitely more balanced than the others.

At this point they should just replace normal Warzone with Turbo. Plus get rid of all of the party size restrictions too. So it’d be “Warzone Turbo Warlords” lol

I mean what is the reason they don’t make it permanent anyway?