MAKE USE OF THE SELECT BUTTON

Just a small feature I would like to see for MM and Customs is a more in depth look of the match your playing in MM and Customs. When you hit the select button once, it will go into these pages which you can flip through with the right analog stick.

The first page is the Map/Game Description and Rules from the creator of the map/game. This will work great for servers if the highly wanted “Custom Game Browser” is featured so when new players come in they will know how to play the game or map. You can edit Map/Game Descriptions and Rules via Waypoint Website and make the description/rules as long as you need it to be. This can be done is 343 does a feature to make the Fileshare bigger and actually look at your maps in the Fileshare with a little option to edit “Map/Game Description and Rules.”

Second page is the leaderboards which is more descriptive.

I do not have any other ideas for more pages but if you do feel free to post!

Anyone remember the overhead map in odst when you hit select where you could place becans for your teamembers and whatnot

I want that in all modes for halo 4

that way in invasion, ctf, ect one could still coordinate attacks with team members regardless if they have a mike or not

> Anyone remember the overhead map in odst when you hit select where you could place becans for your teamembers and whatnot
>
> I want that in all modes for halo 4
>
> that way in invasion, ctf, ect one could still coordinate attacks with team members regardless if they have a mike or not

Maybe in only certain playlists, or just in Campaign.

> Anyone remember the overhead map in odst when you hit select where you could place becans for your teamembers and whatnot
>
> I want that in all modes for halo 4
>
> that way in invasion, ctf, ect one could still coordinate attacks with team members regardless if they have a mike or not

I feel that’s a very tactical feature that Halo needs to have more of!