Make us look for skulls!!!

343 pleeeeease make us look for skulls this time!! We miss it! Bungie didnt do it in ODST or Reach!! It’s so much fun to do and it keeps us coming back for more especially in campaign!!

I second this motion! I loved Halo 3 for this and would love to see skull hunting return.

Yes! it was somthing extra to do while playing.

Me too and I still need the last skull on Halo 3 but the code doesn’t work for some reason thst or I mess up and son’t relize it

lol, I just posted it on another thread,

Indeed, make the Skulls, Hard TO GET Like in Halo 2, (or 3, but they were still easy in 3)

Halo 2, you needed internet to actually find them, Alone was so challenging.
In Halo 3 you turn like 2-3 corners and you got one. which imHo was so Lame.

If any dev is reading, finding something in a game, whilst it really is a hard thing to get can be equally challenging/fun as a awesome story Campaign,

Please dont make them , so that you start a Campaign level, ( a new player turns three corners and he accidentely stumbles upon one, (its okay for 1 or 2 skulls) but make the rest “I wanna smash my controller hard to get”.

Not just long walk skulls, but like grenade jump ones, tricky jump Skulls, or even 2 Players needed Skulls. (so that we have the possibility to have fun with friends/ not just playin story or terms)

If it so happens that with the Release of CEA we are having trouble finding Skulls, we would know 343 has listened, and so you get our respect (as Halo Devs)

> Me too and I still need the last skull on Halo 3 but the code doesn’t work for some reason thst or I mess up and son’t relize it

hahah or you cant find it? im thinking of playin the H3 story again, PM me if you would like me to join to find the skull.

> Me too and I still need the last skull on Halo 3 but the code doesn’t work for some reason thst or I mess up and son’t relize it

hahah or you cant find it? im thinking of playin the H3 story again, PM me if you would like me to join to find the skull.

Don’t worry. Remember, there is a grunt funeral skull for those who pre order the game. This means there will be other skulls as well.

> lol, I just posted it on another thread,
>
> Indeed, make the Skulls, Hard TO GET Like in Halo 2, (or 3, but they were still easy in 3)
>
> Halo 2, you needed internet to actually find them, Alone was so challenging.
> In Halo 3 you turn like 2-3 corners and you got one. which imHo was so Lame.
>
> If any dev is reading, finding something in a game, whilst it really is a hard thing to get can be equally challenging/fun as a awesome story Campaign,
>
> Please dont make them , so that you start a Campaign level, ( a new player turns three corners and he accidentely stumbles upon one, (its okay for 1 or 2 skulls) but make the rest “I wanna smash my controller hard to get”.
>
> Not just long walk skulls, but like grenade jump ones, tricky jump Skulls, or even 2 Players needed Skulls. (so that we have the possibility to have fun with friends/ not just playin story or terms)
>
> If it so happens that with the Release of CEA we are having trouble finding Skulls, we would know 343 has listened, and so you get our respect (as Halo Devs)

I couldnt of said it better me myself :slight_smile: and I really do hope this is done I loved finding those skulls in halo 2 and 3 it was so much fun please 343 make this happen!!!

GOOD TIMES , i agree…

It’s really nice to look for the skulls in campaign!
And this can complete a new firefight experience, with a progressive dificult and features! REALLY NICE IDEA!

> > lol, I just posted it on another thread,
> >
> > Indeed, make the Skulls, Hard TO GET Like in Halo 2, (or 3, but they were still easy in 3)
> >
> > Halo 2, you needed internet to actually find them, Alone was so challenging.
> > In Halo 3 you turn like 2-3 corners and you got one. which imHo was so Lame.
> >
> > If any dev is reading, finding something in a game, whilst it really is a hard thing to get can be equally challenging/fun as a awesome story Campaign,
> >
> > Please dont make them , so that you start a Campaign level, ( a new player turns three corners and he accidentely stumbles upon one, (its okay for 1 or 2 skulls) but make the rest “I wanna smash my controller hard to get”.
> >
> > Not just long walk skulls, but like grenade jump ones, tricky jump Skulls, or even 2 Players needed Skulls. (so that we have the possibility to have fun with friends/ not just playin story or terms)
> >
> > If it so happens that with the Release of CEA we are having trouble finding Skulls, we would know 343 has listened, and so you get our respect (as Halo Devs)
>
> I couldnt of said it better me myself :slight_smile: and I really do hope this is done I loved finding those skulls in halo 2 and 3 it was so much fun please 343 make this happen!!!

As long as they aren’t like the skull on The Armory where you have to stand around for a while, I’m okay with hard skulls. But I agree that they should be like the Halo 2 skulls were, you had to make alot of jumps to reach the skull.

I don’t know how that could be implemented to CEA. It’s hard to make places without adding extra rooms. They could maybe make use for some existing glitches such as staying in the Pelican on 343 GS. But I don’t know would things like getting on top of Silent Cartographer too much asked. That can be somewhat hard even if you know what to do, maybe too hard for some people. Then again, that would just add to the challenge of getting them.

> I second this motion! I loved Halo 3 for this and would love to see skull hunting return.

Translate and read. It basically says that you will have to find the skulls to use them. http://halo.fr/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5331

Chocodile:[Ah, Hell NOO]/chocodile

It’s nice you guys have all this free time to waste. I have many, many, many other ways to spend my free time. Gears 3 and Rage both drop just before Halo CE and much as I love Combat Evolved, I also love sexing and being outside. So frack no to having to root around and find skulls. I speak for all the non-neckbeards with lives here.

Give the OCDers a butterfly to chase, I want my Black Eye and Cowbell on from the start, like God Intended.

i would prefer not to when i just wanna try to beat the game on LASO but have to find all the skulls first

Yes please. And this time (if it will happen) I will actually look for them myself! Until I get stuck with an IWHBYD type of skull, and then I’ll just go ahead and see some walkthroughs…