Make the Phantom and pelican req vehicles.

Pretty much every halo player wants a flyable pelican and phantom. Putting them in multiplayer has always been difficult due to most maps in the halo franchise being far too small to accommodate them. Also it would be difficult to find a way to use them in combat. Well why not use them in war zone. The maps are perfect for them in terms of size and i have a way to implement them both. They could both be used as support aircraft. Here are some specs to make them work in warzone.

Pelican;
Players;4
1 Pilot
2 Gunners, 1 turret at the front of the pelican (just bellow the -Yoink- pit like it is in every halo game) and one at the back (1 turret on the back ramp like in halo 3
1 passenger

Phantom;
Players;4
1 pilot
2 gunners (1 on each side like in every halo)
1 passenger

They could act as slow support craft which can transport players across the map safely at a reasonable speed, they could also tank a reasonable amount of damage.
How cool would it be if your team is loosing a warzone match and the only chance you have left is to get your pelican across the map to infiltrate the enemy core in a last ditch attack.

t sounds great, but I think it would have to make the biggest maps warzone

> 2533274901100242;2:
> t sounds great, but I think it would have to make the biggest maps warzone

It’d be Battlefield: Halo Warzone. That’d be awesome, lol!

This idea seems pretty well made, however, since Pelicans and Phantoms are pretty big, there would have to be a bigger Warzone map. Based from Halo 4’s playable pelican (Mission 6) the guns are pretty vast and you can probably take out numerous amounts of enemies. The pelican should be more of a carrier vehicle than a weapon since its pretty big. Maybe be able to bring 5-6 players from spawn to a landing pad mid of the map? This also applies to a Phantom. We never really got the option to play as one, except in Halo Reach’s easter egg in mission New Alexandria. But this idea could probably work out in some cases. ( Ehmm new map for Warzone plox ).

> 2533274937828126;4:
> This idea seems pretty well made, however, since Pelicans and Phantoms are pretty big, there would have to be a bigger Warzone map. Based from Halo 4’s playable pelican (Mission 6) the guns are pretty vast and you can probably take out numerous amounts of enemies. The pelican should be more of a carrier vehicle than a weapon since its pretty big. Maybe be able to bring 5-6 players from spawn to a landing pad mid of the map? This also applies to a Phantom. We never really got the option to play as one, except in Halo Reach’s easter egg in mission New Alexandria. But this idea could probably work out in some cases. ( Ehmm new map for Warzone plox ).

Actually if you spawn a pelican in forge and compare to a phaeton it isn’t that large, i don’t think a new warzone map would be required to use them. Well maybe the snow map is a little too small but every other warzone map seems large enough to have a flyable pelican and phantom. Infact the primary bases we capture at the start of the match are so large they have pelican landing pads inside the actual base. So i don’t think a new warzone maps needed. Although it would be preferred.