Make the BR a 4sk...

Damage mod to 110 and shield mod to 110, it allows you to get the 4sk br kill if you hit the head every time. Should give teams the ability to push to combat the pesky DMR crossmappers.

“All the BR talk. What about my Carbine?” - A Sad Rogue-Spec’d Spartan

It’s not a fix, as it would cause the DMR users to start complaining that the BR is overpowered. In my experience, the only time the DMR is truly superior is at long range.

Stop trying to make the BR overpowered like it was in Halo 3. The guns are fine. Damn BR fanboys.

> “All the BR talk. What about my Carbine?” - A Sad Rogue-Spec’d Spartan

I agree the carbine is the one gun that really needs some improvement.

Sure focus on two weapons in the entire game. Don’t consider the effect it has on EVERY OTHER GUN IN THE GAME!

WHY DON’T WE JUST GIVE THE BR LESS SPREAD AND LESS KICK SO WE HAVE TWO IDENTICAL GUNS THAT ARE BOTH EQUAL WITH DIFFERENT NAMES. PROBLEM SOLVED :slight_smile:

> > “All the BR talk. What about my Carbine?” - A Sad Rogue-Spec’d Spartan
>
> I agree the carbine is the one gun that really needs some improvement.

Agreed. I love the look and feel of the Carbine, but it could use a small buff with damage.

110% damage keeps the Carbine unchanged, gives an unnecessary buff to the automatics, and makes the Light Rifle a 4SK unscoped. When the Light Rifle is a 4SK, it removes any need to play with the BR. The Light Rifle has no recoil compared to the BR, a 3x scope, and fires single shot when scoped in.

Honestly, I think the Carbine should be around the six or seven shot kill range, it’s not very feasible at medium range with it’s inaccuracy.

The only way I can think to possibly make the DMR a little better for everyone is bring back the full bloom. I liked it in Reach, it could possibly help in H4.

Actually, make it have a large amount of bloom while being hip fired, at least enough to make the BR slightly more feasible in close-medium battles, and the DMR would still be the correct choice for long range encounters.

> Actually, make it have a large amount of bloom while being hip fired, at least enough to make the BR slightly more feasible in close-medium battles, and the DMR would still be the correct choice for long range encounters.

More bloom would help it in close range, because it would make hip-fire more forgiving with bullet magnetism and such. I think it needs a rate of fire nerf, that’s all.

And I am totally on the bandwagon with bringing back scope-kicking when shot.