Make Team Snipers Ranked

Please, please make the Team Snipers ranked. It has been a ranked playlist in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4. Please continue the trend and make the playlist a ranked, locked playlist. You guys made Doubles a locked, ranked playlist. Please, please do the same for Team Snipers. The sniping community, which is basically everyone (everybody loves spawning with the ability to kill from all spots on the map) would absolutely enjoy a ranked, competitive playlist of Team Snipers. The main reason for ranks is so we can competitively enjoy Snipers like in the good ol’ days. When a playlist is unranked, players are more inclined to quit out. I mean it isn’t ranked; are they really being negatively affected when they quit a game? Answer NO. The players who are left in the game are, on both teams. The other team doesn’t get the competitive match they wanted and the team with the quitters on it is now outnumbered. The game instantly changes. With a ranked Snipers playlist, players will be less inclined to quit, yielding better quality of matches and better overall morale and community. Please reconsider the option of making Team Snipers a ranked playlist. As a fellow and long time Halo fan, I strongly encourage the entire Halo Community and 343 Industries to listen to my plea and make this happen.

I definitely agree. If team snipers was ranked it would add so much more to the game/playlist. I’m all for it!

I’m DANgerPwn and I approve this message.

Sure, why not? It will turn it into a tryhard playlist though.

Good Idea

I agree, ranked snipes would be amazing!. Just remove the grenades.

> 2533274845849755;6:
> I agree, ranked snipes would be amazing!. Just remove the grenades.

^^^ what he said…

> 2535441435723371;1:
> Please, please make the Team Snipers ranked. It has been a ranked playlist in Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo Reach, and Halo 4. Please continue the trend and make the playlist a ranked, locked playlist. You guys made Doubles a locked, ranked playlist. Please, please do the same for Team Snipers. The sniping community, which is basically everyone (everybody loves spawning with the ability to kill from all spots on the map) would absolutely enjoy a ranked, competitive playlist of Team Snipers.

I agree but it wasnt rly real ranks in HR n H4…

Yes needs to be ranked. Swat also needs to be ranked.

Yep, this definitely needs to happen.

H3 snipers:

• Remove Pistols - Remove Grenades (Hill and Slayer) - Lower the odds for standoff (Possibly replace with Avalanche if you have to have a huge map) (Never add Sandtrap) - Add beam rifle to “King of Hill” variant - Add Blackout - Add Construct - Add Foundry - Add Assembly - Add snowbound - Add Rats Nest

Agree with yall. I play it all the time but feels like more of a waste of time unranked.

On a side note, it feels like they do this every time a new Halo is released, and then snipes ends up being ranked and permanent.

Team Snipers sort of has to be ranked. It is arguably the most compeititive playlist. It is the last playlist not counting Hardcore that you should leave unranked

> 2535449324023540;14:
> Team Snipers sort of has to be ranked. It is arguably the most compeititive playlist. It is the last playlist not counting Hardcore that you should leave unranked

Spot on

i suck at sniping but would like to see a ranked playlist, it is odd it isnt ranked in this game but was for the others

Make snipers a ranked playlist, the weapon takes the most skill. You might as well give it ranks.

Starving myself until this playlist is ranked.

Please for the love of Jesus H. Christ do what this man says.

> 2533274838663998;17:
> Make snipers a ranked playlist, the weapon takes the most skill. You might as well give it ranks.

True words