Make Prophets Bane free as an apology

I feel this would be the solution to help increase Halo5 popularity.

this would be an apology for those disappointed in the progress of this game…

share your thoughts

Bwahahaha and screw all the people who bought it? I know you’re a troll, Copper, but I’ll bite because whatever.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> Bwahahaha and screw all the people who bought it? I know you’re a troll, Copper, but I’ll bite because whatever.

The people who bought are already screwed!?!

They should apologize by making ODST for TMCC free for EVERYONE, ALWAYS no matter when they bought it for starters (Then fix the bloody game fully!!!) Then they could actually communicate with us on waypoint, the official Halo site and update us on things instead of us hearing about anything new or what is happening on any other site or form of social media first. Then they can tell us when they are going to fix the bloody retrieving data BS bug/glitch!!!

343I I’m hard on you, but I do give you credit when credit is due, but you really make it hard to like you guys. 75% of the time I’m 100% baffled by the choices you make.

No, it will only make things worse and there will be tonnes of people spamming PBs in Warzone. The best way to stop this problem is just scrap the idea before it gets too out of hand. If they add KOTH or Oddball as an apology then I will accept there apology. Also it would kind of be a bit bad to any of the people who both the prophets bane pack.

> 2533274815533909;4:
> They should apologize by making ODST for TMCC free for EVERYONE, ALWAYS for starters (Then fix the bloody game fully!!!) Then they could actually communicate with us on waypoint, the official Halo site and update us on things instead of us hearing about anything new or what is happening on any other site or form of social media instead. Then they can tell us when they are going to fix the bloody retrieving data BS bug/glitch!!!
>
> 343I I’m hard on you, but I do give you credit when credit is due, but you really make it hard to like you guys. 75% of the time I’m 100% baffled by the choices you make.

Giving us KOTH and Oddball would also be nice.

They should get rid of the REQ system as an apology.

There is nothing to apologize for. This pack isn’t different from any of the update themed packs that guaranteed you specific armor or weapon sets. Month of Mythic is fine. I’ll probably unlock prophets babe on my own, since I completed silver already.

> 2717573882290912;8:
> There is nothing to apologize for. This pack isn’t different from any of the update themed packs that guaranteed you specific armor or weapon sets. Month of Mythic is fine. I’ll probably unlock prophets babe on my own, since I completed silver already.

Prophets Babe…I like it.

> 2717573882290912;8:
> There is nothing to apologize for. This pack isn’t different from any of the update themed packs that guaranteed you specific armor or weapon sets. Month of Mythic is fine. I’ll probably unlock prophets babe on my own, since I completed silver already.

-Yoink-, son. 343 gonna make us a little standalone game? One filled with a little of the ol’ “hubba-bubba”? Shoot, I’ll be first in line.

Really missing the point on why people we’er against the whole Month of Mythic OP.

> 2533274976607648;9:
> > 2717573882290912;8:
> > There is nothing to apologize for. This pack isn’t different from any of the update themed packs that guaranteed you specific armor or weapon sets. Month of Mythic is fine. I’ll probably unlock prophets babe on my own, since I completed silver already.
>
>
> Prophets Babe…I like it.

What a wonderful typo I have made.

> 2533274976607648;9:
> > 2717573882290912;8:
> > There is nothing to apologize for. This pack isn’t different from any of the update themed packs that guaranteed you specific armor or weapon sets. Month of Mythic is fine. I’ll probably unlock prophets babe on my own, since I completed silver already.
>
>
> Prophets Babe…I like it.

Me toooo… Anyone have a pic?

A

> 2533274976607648;14:
> > 2533274843446007;13:
> > > 2533274976607648;9:
> > > > 2717573882290912;8:
> > > > There is nothing to apologize for. This pack isn’t different from any of the update themed packs that guaranteed you specific armor or weapon sets. Month of Mythic is fine. I’ll probably unlock prophets babe on my own, since I completed silver already.
> > >
> > >
> > > Prophets Babe…I like it.
> >
> >
> > Me toooo… Anyone have a pic?
>
>
> I think I linked it right

GAH! KILL IT WITH ROCKETS! KILL IT WITH ROCKETS!

/s

Making the Prophet’s Bane free wouldn’t help anything at all. It would honestly just make the game even worse.

Make Prophets Bane free.

Even the newest players automatically get them through Gold packs now.

Literally everyone runs around with Prophets Banes now because everyone has a pile of them.

Game fixed?

> 2535437652903765;15:
> > 2533274976607648;14:
> > > 2533274843446007;13:
> > > > 2533274976607648;9:
> > > > > 2717573882290912;8:
> > > > > There is nothing to apologize for. This pack isn’t different from any of the update themed packs that guaranteed you specific armor or weapon sets. Month of Mythic is fine. I’ll probably unlock prophets babe on my own, since I completed silver already.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Prophets Babe…I like it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Me toooo… Anyone have a pic?
> >
> >
> > I think I linked it right
>
>
> GAH! KILL IT WITH ROCKETS! KILL IT WITH ROCKETS!
>
> /s
>
> Making the Prophet’s Bane free wouldn’t help anything at all. It would honestly just make the game even worse.

Don’t worry that isn’t what she really looks like.

On topic
I really don’t see the point of that.

> 2535437652903765;15:
> > 2533274976607648;14:
> > > 2533274843446007;13:
> > > > 2533274976607648;9:
> > > > > 2717573882290912;8:
> > > > > There is nothing to apologize for. This pack isn’t different from any of the update themed packs that guaranteed you specific armor or weapon sets. Month of Mythic is fine. I’ll probably unlock prophets babe on my own, since I completed silver already.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Prophets Babe…I like it.
> > >
> > >
> > > Me toooo… Anyone have a pic?
> >
> >
> > I think I linked it right
>
>
> GAH! KILL IT WITH ROCKETS! KILL IT WITH ROCKETS!
>
> /s
>
> Making the Prophet’s Bane free wouldn’t help anything at all. It would honestly just make the game even worse.

Let’s see… 343 stole that one from Avatar, Stole the Wasp from Avengers, Stole the Mantis from Avatar…lol

I don’t see how making a random REQ pack free is going to make the game more popular.

Soooooo…your Mum didn’t let you use her credit card huh?