Make power Weapons Reloadable

Just wanted to get some other opinions on this. I’d like to see power weapons be made re-loadable in Warzone at req stations. If you can live long enough to exhaust the ammo of your Whispered Truth or Nornfang or whatever, I think you should be able to get more ammo. This would only count for your own reqs … not reqs scavenged on the battlefield.

I think I speak for everyone when I say… holy Warden Eternals do you have any idea how OP that would be?

No. I don’t need people with infinite nornfang. This is just not a good idea.

So if I spawn in a nornfang and camp my base I should be able to have infinite ammo?.. no this would be way too op and would lead to -Yoink- campy gameplay

> 2533274800273184;4:
> So if I spawn in a nornfang and camp my base I should be able to have infinite ammo?.. no this would be way too op and would lead to -Yoink- campy gameplay

Not to mention you’d be able to spawn another super powerful weapon and have unlimited ammo for that while you still have Nornfang.

> 2769177628021448;1:
> Just wanted to get some other opinions on this. I’d like to see power weapons be made re-loadable in Warzone at req stations. If you can live long enough to exhaust the ammo of your Whispered Truth or Nornfang or whatever, I think you should be able to get more ammo. This would only count for your own reqs … not reqs scavenged on the battlefield.

No, you shouldn’t be able to spawn in infinite rockets or unlimited sniper ammo. It would essentially mean whoever got to level 6 reqs first won.

You can refill them if you just pop another card on it, it literally says refill

> 2535405450804460;7:
> You can refill them if you just pop another card on it, it literally says refill

Does it consume the card that you refill it with?

They are reloadable at req stations, costs another card. As it should.

> 2533275016942754;8:
> > 2535405450804460;7:
> > You can refill them if you just pop another card on it, it literally says refill
>
>
> Does it consume the card that you refill it with?

Yep

Interesting … thank you all for the responses!

Can you imagine how much worse Warzone farming would be if this were a thing? No thanks.

I agree with everyone else that is too OP. Things are good the way they are. You should have to earn your REQs and spend them.

Lol, two or three people could just sit in the garage with The Answer all day and you’d never be able to cap it.

You do realize why they don’t have that right? Because they don’t want people to spawn in 1 nordfang and use it the entire game! Jeez might as well add in an aimbot gun with infinite ammo that gives you 4x overshields!

It would unbalance the sand box!!

would make for a funny weekend playlist. Other than that? NO.

Hahaha, no…no no no no nooooo

It would turn warzone into a straight up rocket fest. Weekend playlist kind of stuff. So… no.

The closest I think to that should happen is if you need ammo, you pay the same amount you would for the card, but it wouldnt burn it (Unless you lose it or you die, then buying another burns a card of course.)