Make orders permanent!!

I didn’t want to complain, it’s a great game, but now I’m so short before throwing my controller out the window because this supposed to be superior team you should have is just not doing what you tell them! “GO AWAY” You order them and they either just don’t go or go there and teleport back after 20 seconds or they stand there for 20 seconds and then come back. WHY?! It bothers so much. Isn’t it possible to ad a “regroup” commando in combination with the scan button? Was that too much? Repuplic commando 10 years ago had better AI than this. Is it because there’s not enough buttons on the controller? I don’t need to left and right switch my nades. Bumper for nades was enough.
Or you order them to go behind this thingy, what do they do? Climb on top right in the line of fire, no problem.
You need assistance? Let me just try to jump up this ledge for 10 seconds. You’re dead already? Oh too bad.
Especially for doing achievements like in the battle of sunaion where you have to get the hunters to fall into the ocean. You tell the teammates to go away and they just don’t, or they’re standing in the way or they teleport to you all of a sudden. It’s even worse when they are in vehicles.
Annoying.

The AI is truly brain dead and one of the low points of the game. The most aggravating thing is watching the e3 video and watching smart AI and then seeing what was in the final product. I’m sure it has to do with keeping the fps at 60 everything else is taxing the box to its limits.

No, it’s to prevent the SLASO players from complaining that the Campaign is too easy. Which they did anyways, even though it’s still pretty much impossible (cough three wardens cough).

> 2533274881295661;2:
> The AI is truly brain dead and one of the low points of the game. The most aggravating thing is watching the e3 video and watching smart AI and then seeing what was in the final product. I’m sure it has to do with keeping the fps at 60 everything else is taxing the box to its limits.

Are you talking about the E3 Stage Demo during the Xbox One Press Conference? If so that was actually four human controlled Spartans haha.