Make mythic shotty snipers permanent

I love this gametype. What do you think? Should they make it permanent? (I know they won’t but let’s keep dreaming xD)

I love it as well. The only thing that irked me was the community made map I went on. Didn’t know the map at all and got destroyed on it :frowning:

> 2533274809226598;2:
> I love it as well. The only thing that irked me was the community made map I went on. Didn’t know the map at all and got destroyed on it :frowning:

Haha. That’s normal. I played the community Playlist that came one or two weeks ago and didn’t know any of the maps. Got destroyed so bad in the first matches :smiley:

> 2533274922768481;3:
> > 2533274809226598;2:
> > I love it as well. The only thing that irked me was the community made map I went on. Didn’t know the map at all and got destroyed on it :frowning:
>
> Haha. That’s normal. I played the community Playlist that came one or two weeks ago and didn’t know any of the maps. Got destroyed so bad in the first matches :smiley:

The thing is I had a match before it on The Rig where I got 34 kills and 3 deaths xD I’ll keep playing and get used to the maps.

> 2533274809226598;4:
> > 2533274922768481;3:
> > > 2533274809226598;2:
> > > I love it as well. The only thing that irked me was the community made map I went on. Didn’t know the map at all and got destroyed on it :frowning:
> >
> > Haha. That’s normal. I played the community Playlist that came one or two weeks ago and didn’t know any of the maps. Got destroyed so bad in the first matches :smiley:
>
> The thing is I had a match before it on The Rig where I got 34 kills and 3 deaths xD I’ll keep playing and get used to the maps.

Yeah do it :slight_smile: idk maybe it’s just so much fun because we are so good. XD I think it’s like swat with snipers. Could play it all night long

I love the rotation because it kinda makes me want to play it when it comes around