Make MM Fair matching.... Teams vs Teams

I still have no idea why if u play alone or with a few friends you always match a well coordinated team. While teams get rewarded for having a full team and better communication, the players that arent a team get screwed.

Teams need to match teams while solo plays match other soloo ppl. Small groups face other small teams. The fact that this is still an issue is laughable.

PLZ 343i Make search parameters balamced and fair. Party size should play a big role

I’m sure the excuse is population, but this issue really is a travesty of matchmaking. Longer wait times for better matches? Yes please.

I agree. But people want to find games fast because waiting is “boring”. I think getting curb stomped by a try hard squad is way more boring. There’s a reason sports leagues are organized the way they are. Pro basketball teams don’t play matches against a random squad, but this happens all the time in matchmaking.

We ran with a full team in warzone last night. Played 10 games. Only 4 of those games were against a coordinated team. We went 9-1, not really all that balanced.

I think it might be choosing fast matchmaking over team matching. Most teams actualy enjoy running against other teams, coordinated teams going head to head, testing each other’s strats can be a blast.

On this note I really wish that 343 would have put warzone in custom games. Spartan company challenges in their most played gametype would be a blast. Let teams match other teams. These are the best games. And it would take some of the organized teams out of the matchmaking.

Often times we just chill out and play some warzone with just like a small group. So I know what it’s like to match an organized team when you just want to chill and play some warzone.

yes please

> 2533274991067213;2:
> I’m sure the excuse is population, but this issue really is a travesty of matchmaking. Longer wait times for better matches? Yes please.

Don´t think it´s cause of the population. It´s an issue since the game released…

> 2533274804406181;1:
> I still have no idea why if u play alone or with a few friends you always match a well coordinated team. While teams get rewarded for having a full team and better communication, the players that arent a team get screwed.
>
> Teams need to match teams while solo plays match other soloo ppl. Small groups face other small teams. The fact that this is still an issue is laughable.
>
> PLZ 343i Make search parameters balamced and fair. Party size should play a big role

Not the way I would have phrased it, but I concur. Team vs. Team matching would make the game would make the game 10 times better.

> 2533274991067213;2:
> I’m sure the excuse is population, but this issue really is a travesty of matchmaking. Longer wait times for better matches? Yes please.

population isnt the issue. They’ve already stated the game has more daily players than h3. Its a huge design oversight that has been here since day one.

I think that only teams of 3 or 4 should match each other, but that would be hard for that one player.
Balancing teams should be prioritised over match-making times.
I definitely hate it when i want to play casual in a social playlist but run into large teams and get absolutely destroyed…

> 2533274804406181;8:
> > 2533274991067213;2:
> > I’m sure the excuse is population, but this issue really is a travesty of matchmaking. Longer wait times for better matches? Yes please.
>
>
> population isnt the issue. They’ve already stated the game has more daily players than h3.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but they lied
Its not the first time…it won’t be the last time

> 2533274991067213;2:

Well, they are bragging about having somehow the most active Halo since Halo 3 so it shouldn’t be a problem, right?
Jokes aside, it will increase search times significantly for full squads only. As long as you are searching solo or with one or two friends you should be fine.