make it clear 4 me

so by getting the limited edition of halo 4 you can get the Recruit armor or what you call the prime skin 4 it ?

You get the Prime Skin, the armor is default in the game, so, in a way, you get both.

kk thx!

> so by getting the limited edition of halo 4 you can get the Recruit armor or what you call the prime skin 4 it ?

I was wondering this too. Because I really did like the Recruit armor. But I don’t think I’ll be able to get the LE

> You get the Prime Skin, the armor is default in the game, so, in a way, you get both.

I thought WARRIOR was default/
So everybody in the whole wide world, even the people who didn’t buy the LE, will have Recruit? Huh, I guess thats…I mean they were going to get it eventually, just like how peeps are going to get FOTUS, because “that’s the best helmet evar”. Whatever! There are way cooler helmets in Halo 4.

> > You get the Prime Skin, the armor is default in the game, so, in a way, you get both.
>
> I thought WARRIOR was default/
> So everybody in the whole wide world, even the people who didn’t buy the LE, will have Recruit? Huh, I guess thats…I mean they were going to get it eventually, just like how peeps are going to get FOTUS, because “that’s the best helmet evar”. Whatever! There are way cooler helmets in Halo 4.

David Ellis confirmed Warrior is not default via NeoGaf.

so recruit is default ?

> > > You get the Prime Skin, the armor is default in the game, so, in a way, you get both.
> >
> > I thought WARRIOR was default/
> > So everybody in the whole wide world, even the people who didn’t buy the LE, will have Recruit? Huh, I guess thats…I mean they were going to get it eventually, just like how peeps are going to get FOTUS, because “that’s the best helmet evar”. Whatever! There are way cooler helmets in Halo 4.
>
> David Ellis confirmed Warrior is not default via NeoGaf.

Proof? Your new. Everyone on here for the last 3 days has said otherwise. Just would like a link please

> > > You get the Prime Skin, the armor is default in the game, so, in a way, you get both.
> >
> > I thought WARRIOR was default/
> > So everybody in the whole wide world, even the people who didn’t buy the LE, will have Recruit? Huh, I guess thats…I mean they were going to get it eventually, just like how peeps are going to get FOTUS, because “that’s the best helmet evar”. Whatever! There are way cooler helmets in Halo 4.
>
> David Ellis confirmed Warrior is not default via NeoGaf.

Sure, dude. I just thought it was default, because it was the first helmet we ever saw for Halo 4 (besides the Chiefs helmet).

> > > > You get the Prime Skin, the armor is default in the game, so, in a way, you get both.
> > >
> > > I thought WARRIOR was default/
> > > So everybody in the whole wide world, even the people who didn’t buy the LE, will have Recruit? Huh, I guess thats…I mean they were going to get it eventually, just like how peeps are going to get FOTUS, because “that’s the best helmet evar”. Whatever! There are way cooler helmets in Halo 4.
> >
> > David Ellis confirmed Warrior is not default via NeoGaf.
>
> Proof? Your new. Everyone on here for the last 3 days has said otherwise. Just would like a link please

He’s new? You guys have around the same post count, whatever…

OT, yes recruit is the default armor in halo 4 matchmaking. Warrior will be either available at launch or unlock able in the lower ranks. All this was sorted out a few days ago around the time of the last bulletin.

> > > > You get the Prime Skin, the armor is default in the game, so, in a way, you get both.
> > >
> > > I thought WARRIOR was default/
> > > So everybody in the whole wide world, even the people who didn’t buy the LE, will have Recruit? Huh, I guess thats…I mean they were going to get it eventually, just like how peeps are going to get FOTUS, because “that’s the best helmet evar”. Whatever! There are way cooler helmets in Halo 4.
> >
> > David Ellis confirmed Warrior is not default via NeoGaf.
>
> Proof? Your new. Everyone on here for the last 3 days has said otherwise. Just would like a link please

I don’t know exactly how to post links from NeoGaf, so I can’t provide you with a link, but if you dig down to the Recruit threads from a few days ago, I’m sure you’ll find it somewhere.

> > > > > You get the Prime Skin, the armor is default in the game, so, in a way, you get both.
> > > >
> > > > I thought WARRIOR was default/
> > > > So everybody in the whole wide world, even the people who didn’t buy the LE, will have Recruit? Huh, I guess thats…I mean they were going to get it eventually, just like how peeps are going to get FOTUS, because “that’s the best helmet evar”. Whatever! There are way cooler helmets in Halo 4.
> > >
> > > David Ellis confirmed Warrior is not default via NeoGaf.
> >
> > Proof? Your new. Everyone on here for the last 3 days has said otherwise. Just would like a link please
>
> He’s new? You guys have around the same post count, whatever…
>
>
> OT, yes recruit is the default armor in halo 4 matchmaking. Warrior will be either available at launch or unlock able in the lower ranks. All this was sorted out a few days ago around the time of the last bulletin.

My bad. I’ve noticed if I try and edit a word or delete something it’ll delete words or letters from another part of whatever I’m typing. Using my phone, HTC evo. Happens quite often