Make halo 4 only playable to players who.....

I cannot describe how heartbroken i am, after 2 days of gameplay ,i only met 4 people with a mic in all my games that doesnt sound ******, anyways wtf happen in halo 3 everyone had mics??, no one has mics anymore so you completely enforce this in the next update that anyone who plays halo 4 must have a mic, if your using turtlebeachs that require battery but are dead, are still able to play halo 4 since they do have a mic but 343 has to use micro technology to scan that they do have mics in the controller but dead batteries.

Even Left4Dead is Mic-less now. I guess people should stop calling each other scrubs, newbs, and losers and start saying great game man, let’s go again. If not enjoy the silence.

its not very enticing to use your mic(on any game) when everyones 12, high, or raging.

> I cannot describe how heartbroken i am, after 2 days of gameplay ,i only met 4 people with a mic in all my games that doesnt sound ******, anyways wtf happen in halo 3 everyone had mics??, no one has mics anymore so you completely enforce this in the next update that anyone who plays halo 4 must have a mic, if your using turtlebeachs that require battery but are dead, are still able to play halo 4 since they do have a mic but 343 has to use micro technology to scan that they do have mics in the controller but dead batteries.

Mics aren’t used for much in this generation other than swearing, threatening, bribing, and “Yo’ Momma” jokes. No one uses mics anymore out of fear of getting thrashed or de-moralized.
I mute players anyway, but when I don’t, atleast 6 people have a mic.

i like to act gangster and scare people with mics also strategy, so yes i still want this implented into the game, its a must.

> I cannot describe how heartbroken i am, after 2 days of gameplay ,i only met 4 people with a mic in all my games that doesnt sound ******, anyways wtf happen in halo 3 everyone had mics??, no one has mics anymore so you completely enforce this in the next update that anyone who plays halo 4 must have a mic, if your using turtlebeachs that require battery but are dead, are still able to play halo 4 since they do have a mic but 343 has to use micro technology to scan that they do have mics in the controller but dead batteries.

That escalated quickly…

Little bit drastic, but I sort of agree with you. How about instead of breaking down the already withering community, they just implement a preferred mic status into the search. That way we still have the same amount of people playing. And if you thought by buying halo 4 you were getting halo 3.5, you were sadly mistaken.

party chat killed xbl public communication

Here is the problem with this. I can’t stand listening to annoying, foul mouthed, brats. Not to mention people talk a lot of crap if you have an off game, and that if from your own team. So to make it required is just not a good idea.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

you can get banned in halo 4 ragin over mic or by being muted to many times so i only have a mic in party chat with friends or maybe we get all gamechat if we are all playin halo and keep laggin out because halo 4 sucks and screws over partys :stuck_out_tongue: i would love to trash talk trash talkers and get to meet cool kids too but sadly halo 4 is f_ing Gaay about everything pluss its not even a good game they never update it and it needs soooooooooooooooooooo many updates because it is a broken horrible game they NEED A BETA like i dont care if its just 1 map and 1 gun in halo 5 months ahead of time to make sure the community likes it and is ok with it but they need all custom game options avalible with the map to so the community can tell them the 1000000000000 things they missed and need to add before it is deemed worthy of being on a disc

Maybe something new on the new Xbox that will get people to talk again.

i keep mics muted i could care less

Party chat is a big issue nowadays when it comes to online chat Ive been lucky i got a game when the entire team was chatting it was great.

Nobody uses their mic with randoms because most of the time, all the get it trash talking. If you aren’t going to actually talk to anyone except to insult them, there’s no reason to use your mic.

Well, I leave my mic muted until someone joins in that has a mic that has something constructive to put forward into match… meaning not blaring music, kids yelling into the mics… funnier yet ppl just out right going at it with each other for some reason< I find it best to stay out of crap like that, they usually start betraying each other.

> i keep mics muted i could care less

Really? How much less could you care?

> Here is the problem with this. I can’t stand listening to annoying, foul mouthed, brats. Not to mention people talk a lot of crap if you have an off game, and that if from your own team. So to make it required is just not a good idea.

This is the exact reason why I dont wear a mic and have my vpice communication on mute. People sometimes are just obnoxious.

I play in party chat or muted simply because:

A) I don’t want to hear in-game rage, trash talking, name calling, racial slurs, screaming, barking, miscellaneous conversation, etc.

B) I enjoy my experience better when I’m talking with friends.

C) I prefer not talking to people I do not know.

> > Here is the problem with this. I can’t stand listening to annoying, foul mouthed, brats. Not to mention people talk a lot of crap if you have an off game, and that if from your own team. So to make it required is just not a good idea.
>
> This is the exact reason why I dont wear a mic and have my vpice communication on mute. People sometimes are just obnoxious.

Im always in a party, but that would be the reason I never leave it. Little kids on live should not be playing a m rated game, and then you just have the annoying people.

the problem is a lot of people just troll thanks to reddit it is now cool…and funny ,and even trendy. the days of good will gaming is dieing. when they made party chat they dumped on the communication online. but if you got rid of everyone not useing a mic there would be no one on. “most” people dont want to hear what you have to say. it’s sad but the community is bitter and mad. not to mention all thet negativeness is killing halo as well.take a deep breath and be nicer to your fellow man . this could save are game

Unless I’m playing with a group of players that I know, I usually mute everyone.

I got tired of listening to pre-pubescent tryhards (who shouldn’t be playing anyhow) trying to trash talk, sing, be gangster etc, etc.