Make everything Classic don’t lie!

Please make everything graphical classic! if you feel the need for new stuff make sure the classic items are in the game first!!!

That is quite the broad statement, Do you want Halo CE graphics with dual wielding needlers?

> 2533274947044147;2:
> That is quite the broad statement, Do you want Halo CE graphics with dual wielding needlers?

… or a dual wielding CE magnum…

If you want everything classic might I suggest a trilogy of games you may have heard of…

NO! Neither side should totally wipe out the other side for bragging rights.

Make a reasonable compromise between modern and classic, best of both worlds. Seems 343 have ways to go still.

Weapon variation on bringing old and new weapons in using lore/ canon explanation. I will want my SAW, DMR, Carbine, SMG back, if only for Campaign/ Forge reasons.
Different looks of races, species? Phenotypes, sub species. Just look at the Jackals two sub species and the third species being Skrimishers.
I count at least four variations of Jiralhanae Brutes for example.

The rugged hairy, more primitive one from H2A
The more maursupial ones with longer snouts from Halo 3
The bald, tattoed ones from Halo Reach
The ones from Halo Wars 2 and Infinite

Would love to see some of each in the Banished froces. Each phenotype and sub species having their role.

Canon and Lore reasons besides simple " oh new game, replacing with new looks " is just nonsensical use of assets. If thats the case maybe they should try harder to make say, brutes look all like the Halo 2 Anniversary ones then…